Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AAAH! The Haitian is taking fashion tips from Clark!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AAAH! The Haitian is taking fashion tips from Clark!

Oh noes! The Haitian was dressing in primaries like Clark! Blue jacket, red shirt! Not a good thing! AAAAH!

Last edited by Randy G.; 11-12-2007, 07:46 PM.

Iwonder if peter has his powers now...

Comment

His power to wear red and blue only?? It would be mildly amusing, but I hope not.

Comment

Heroes couldn't keep their hands off that wardrobe. I hear it's the new black.

Oh Hatian, you silly platypus (like the furry animal, no innuendo intended)

Comment

Originally posted by Ireallylikethisshow
          Oh Hatian, you silly platypus
          LMAO!!!

Comment

Hatian is much cooler than that stupid farmboy.

Comment

I just wish his character was a little more in-depth. In Company Man, all that's said was there was a little mute boy from Haiti. It's annoying. There's got to be more to him than that.

Comment

...Well, he's not mute anymore.--Uh, never was mute,
                appearantly.

Well, he saved Claire, so we know he's not completely evil.
                Appearantly he's just fronting for the company like Mohinder
                was, too, since he's working for HRG now.
                (Something like that, I guess.)
                So, he's got some character development. Just not much
                personality, IMO.

Comment

I think the Haitian sees himself as following the path as set out for him by "the man upstairs" (ie. God). Some of his past words show him to be religious, believing in a higher purpose for his powers, like they are a gift from God.

So as much as people like Sylar and Mohinder, for example, seem to be believers in the Darwin/evolution/science side of things, the Haitian is a believer in the religious/God side of things. (Although Mohinder talks about God/destiny a lot in his narrations.)

Comment

lol maybe the Haitian has super powers because he was from Krypton and not because of his genes.

He just hasn't displayed his "other" super powers yet :P

Comment

yeah haitian is religous, the others are more science based. this is why he does not always do what he is told, but what he believes is right. He's risky, gotta love it.

Comment

Originally posted by nk_84
                        yeah haitian is religous, the others are more science based. this is why he does not always do what he is told, but what he believes is right. He's risky, gotta love it.
                        His being religious makes his involvement in murders problematic though....HRG clearly murdered that man in Europe, and the Haitian was definitely an accessory to that. But perhaps killing people is okay with whatever God he believes in? I'm not sure they ever mentioned his religion...I'm really having trouble trying to figure out the shady Haitian... (so many grey characters on this show)

Comment

t-shirt w/ a jacket is always in style!

Comment

Honestly, out of all the super hero colors you could choose... at least he's not wearing plaid!

Comment

Originally posted by Xanderman
                              His being religious makes his involvement in murders problematic though....HRG clearly murdered that man in Europe, and the Haitian was definitely an accessory to that. But perhaps killing people is okay with whatever God he believes in? I'm not sure they ever mentioned his religion...I'm really having trouble trying to figure out the shady Haitian... (so many grey characters on this show)
                              religion is a pretty good cause to kill through out human history.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎