Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of Four Months Ago?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

8/10

We still don't know exactly what happened with Sylar. How did they find him and why keep him in a barn in the middle of bloody nowhere instead of in a well contained environment where they could've watched his every move night and day. Like they did with Peter.

We could've done without the Alejandro/Maya story. She kills. he brings them back. We know it.

Not even HRG and Claire and family shown moving to their new home. It would've been fun watching him on his job interview.

No Hiro, but that was to be expected, after all this was 4 months ago, not 400 years ago

Anyway, loved everything else. Especially the Peter / Adam / Nathan story. Still think Adam is using Peter to get his revenge with Hiro. But then again, he did had a long time to think about what happened and maybe he changed. We'll see.

Comment

I loved it.

But: No Hiro, no Ando, no Claire, no HRG..... WTF?!?

Comment

Very good stuff!

I don't understand people's problems with DL and the way he was killed. Yes he could have died many times in a more imaginative way but after all he's been through he got shot in a nightclub, that's life!

At least we know now that 'the company' isn't trying to help people but collect them up and keep them out of the way.

Comment

Originally posted by magoo
          Very good stuff!

I don't understand people's problems with DL and the way he was killed. Yes he could have died many times in a more imaginative way but after all he's been through he got shot in a nightclub, that's life!

At least we know now that 'the company' isn't trying to help people but collect them up and keep them out of the way.
          I like the way he was killed because I think there is likely a lot more to the story of the guy who killed him. If not, so be it, but it just feels like there's something else there that they plan on exploring.

Comment

That is what I was thinking, the guy who killed him had the camera centered on his face too long for him to just be a random punk faced killer.

Comment

Well, than I think TPTB finally have what they wanted: with all the plotlines they already have, we still believe that there could be a new one with every person who stays in the camera view for more than 10 seconds.

But really, I think they could... but I don't think so. They just wanted to give DL a hero's funeral. That's why they made him a fireman and made him save that kid. After all it's the only way the words on his gravestone make sense to people who don't know about his special ability. To them he's a fireman who rescued a girl. A real hero as far as they're concerned.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyclops1974
                Well, than I think TPTB finally have what they wanted: with all the plotlines they already have, we still believe that there could be a new one with every person who stays in the camera view for more than 10 seconds.

But really, I think they could... but I don't think so. They just wanted to give DL a hero's funeral. That's why they made him a fireman and made him save that kid. After all it's the only way the words on his gravestone make sense to people who don't know about his special ability. To them he's a fireman who rescued a girl. A real hero as far as they're concerned.
                If all they wanted to do was give him a hero's funeral they could have made him die from smoke inhalation or an unexpected explosion or something during the rescue scene. The guy with the gun was totally unnecessary unless they had something planned for him.

Comment

Originally posted by STFanatic
                  That is what I was thinking, the guy who killed him had the camera centered on his face too long for him to just be a random punk faced killer.
                  Plus: we didn't actually see DL die....... Technically, we didn't even see him get shot.

Comment

Originally posted by InLove_with_Chloe
                    Plus: we didn't actually see DL die....... Technically, we didn't even see him get shot.
                    If he didn't die, D.L. is going to catch up with Lana and Lionel with hospital stays

But we did see the blood spatter though.

Comment

Originally posted by STFanatic
                      If he didn't die, D.L. is going to catch up with Lana and Lionel with hospital stays

But we did see the blood spatter though.
                      Very true.
                      But I have bled several times.....and I am still alive. I think.

Btw, congratulations on the moderator-promotion, Steve.

Comment

Originally posted by InLove_with_Chloe
                        Very true.
                        But I have bled several times.....and I am still alive. I think.

Btw, congratulations on the moderator-promotion, Steve.
                        Thanks

Comment

That was an excellent pick.
                          But I hope you won't be posting less, now.

Comment

It was great. GREAT!

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎