No announcement yet.

Would you want to be with Lois?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Delovely
    Honestly, and this is coming from a totally unbiased place -- yes I would choose Lois to be with rather than any of the other females on the series (besides Martha).

Lana is very needy and sex-crazed (I've heard that msot of the time this wears off as the woman isn't usually that good anyway). She wants too much and comes with shitloads of baggage.

Chloe seems like she would put you down and wouldn't know how to treat a man. She seems to hung up over Clark -- and you would most likely have to live with that for the entire course of your relationship leaving your relationship to crash and burn ( ex. Jimmy).

Relationship-wise, Lois has been the only one shown to come without the ********, without the clinglyness that guys often avoid when looking for a woman.

She gets bonus points for most likely being phenomenal in bed.

And that is my totally unbiased, unhateful (unlike most of the comments this thread will most likely recieve) opinion.
    Ditto! Good, honest accessment.

Comment

Originally posted by DestinyAw8s
      Ditto! Good, honest accessment.
      I agree, I would choose Lois too., at least she´s not a crazy b**ch.

Comment

Originally posted by Delovely
        Honestly, and this is coming from a totally unbiased place -- yes I would choose Lois to be with rather than any of the other females on the series (besides Martha).

Lana is very needy and sex-crazed (I've heard that msot of the time this wears off as the woman isn't usually that good anyway). She wants too much and comes with shitloads of baggage.

Chloe seems like she would put you down and wouldn't know how to treat a man. She seems to hung up over Clark -- and you would most likely have to live with that for the entire course of your relationship leaving your relationship to crash and burn ( ex. Jimmy).

Relationship-wise, Lois has been the only one shown to come without the ********, without the clinglyness that guys often avoid when looking for a woman.

She gets bonus points for most likely being phenomenal in bed.

And that is my totally unbiased, unhateful (unlike most of the comments this thread will most likely recieve) opinion.
        Ha great post! Very well put.

I'm surprised at how many female posters are saying they'd like to be with Lois, that's so damn hot.

As for me, yes of course! The question should be who wouldn't want to be with Lois?

Comment

Yes I would want to be with Lois! She's so awesome!

Comment

Wow! Can they make Lois any cheaper? What are the writers doing? These must be the backup scripts.
            Maybe they're just showing this Lois' true colors.

Comment

I would be with Lois all night but seriously she is the best choice IMO

Comment

Huge bump to this thread

But yes, of freaking course I would.

Comment

This is a trick question right? Like I might pick Teri Hatcher or Erica Durance and when she shows up; it's Margot Kidder and I spend the rest of the night in the shower crying.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎