Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has CLANA lost their chemistry

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Part of the chemistry, or lack thereof, is the acting ability of the two people involved. Part of why I think there never has been any chemistry, is that TW is not a particularly gifted actor. That's how it's relevant to the topic.

Comment

this episode confirmed it all about their chemistry. its over.

Comment

They have lost it and I am glad.

Comment

Originally posted by BadToad
          I hate Tom Welling and I want to bash his acting
          I didn't say I hated him. I just said he's not a good actor. With more time, he probably could be.

Comment

I agree it is not the same Clana as before. but there still is chemistry between TW and KK. They bring it when nececcary. Clana at the end of season 6 was real, but it does seem off now. I just think so much has happened between them that it can't be the same. It will take time to work out the stuff between them. So much has happened to each of them seperately and they have been apart for awhile so it would not be exactly. They just have to find their way back, and it will take time. I think it seems to be happening slowly as time goes on and they deal with things. And atleast this time they are an not pulling away like usual, we're just not used to the sticking around

Comment

Never really have seen Chemistry since day one. So if they ever did have chemistry it surely isn't there anymore. Kristin and Tom look bored in their scenes together. Plain and simple

Comment

Originally posted by Delovely
                Tom seemed... bored?
                He does... you can tell he doesn't really want to do those Clana scenes...

Comment

Originally posted by aqgalaxy
                  He does... you can tell he doesn't really want to do those Clana scenes...
                  Yeah, but he has the power to say no. But the fewer scenes he's in, the less he gets paid.

Comment

Originally posted by paolinki25
                    I think both actors looked bored and exhausted of playing these scenes over and over again (especially the ones in the freaking barn).
                    agreed the chem is gone and clark needs a loft in metropolis.

Comment

Clana only had spark when it couldn't be. The moment Lana finds out about the powers it died.

Comment

Yes.KK & TW are intelligent,they know this relationship should have been over seasons ago.They are tired of those silly scenarios just like most of us.But,they don't have a choice they have to play the game.Those 2 are not good enough to not let it show it in their scenes.

Comment

Wow. I'm amazed to find this--a thread that actually exists where viewers who hate Clana claim how they lack or have lost their chemistry with each other.

What a huge shock! I mean, like this must be the first time ever in Smallville message board history that something this phenomenal has occured!
                          Last edited by SpeedDemon77; 11-10-2007, 12:45 PM.

Comment

Lana and CK had chemistry in the earlier seasons..If there was a time that they shuld have had a shot at having a relationship then it was back then..too much has transpired between them now....and SpeedDemon77 : Just because someone believes the chemistry is lacking or disappering between the the 2 of them, does not mean that that person hates Clana...soemone can have that opinion even if they Like or even LOve Clana.

Comment

IMO they never had any chemistry to begin with, but some people saw it, so I understand. Now it seems like less people see it now; it probably has something to do with the fact that their relationship is so old and jaded. Also, TW and KK are probably sick of it too.

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedDemon77
                                Wow. I'm amazed to find this--a thread that actually exists where viewers who hate Clana claim how they lack or have lost their chemistry with each other.

What a huge shock! I mean, like this must be the first time ever in Smallville message board history that something this phenomenal has occured!
                                Wow it's the first time I've heard someone complain about a thread they didn't like funny how we still participate in them.. come on ya'll WellingWife has stated several times it's not a hate Clana thread it's a chemistry thread and we are all entitled to feel they do or don't have chemistry let's keep the sarcasm down a notch folks
                                Last edited by Chrisluvstommy; 11-10-2007, 01:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎