No announcement yet.

Hiro is Kensai--according to Yaeko?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hiro is Kensai--according to Yaeko?

Ok, I need some time travel experts to clue me in...

How can Hiro be the Kensai of legend when he had to learn of Kensai from his father. So if Hiro dies in the future (prior to Season 1) then the stories of Kensai will never exist? Isn't it a paradox. Then who was Kensai when the stories where told to Hiro as a boy? Was he his own hero?

Clue me in cause it shouldn't be that way!

Predestination, my boy, Hiro heard of the legend of Kensei because, following the timeline, he had already done all those things 400 yrs ago...I think it's designed to make your head hurt.

Comment

Re: Hiro is Kensai--according to Yaeko?

Originally posted by shadow4486
      Ok, I need some time travel experts to clue me in...

How can Hiro be the Kensai of legend when he had to learn of Kensai from his father. So if Hiro dies in the future (prior to Season 1) then the stories of Kensai will never exist? Isn't it a paradox. Then who was Kensai when the stories where told to Hiro as a boy? Was he his own hero?

Clue me in cause it shouldn't be that way!
      that's why I HATE TIME FRAKING TRAVEL STORIES.

I had with it about mouth full of time travel stories with American Scifi shows.

I mean Hiros was cool, because they were kind of showing that he can't change history with Charlie.

Maybe it didn't change history and that's how it all supposed to happen, but with time travel, there'd be loops holes the writters will ultimately never escape from it.

Comment

He didn't change history he confirmed it. Changing history would be him jumping to 5 months ago and deciding to let Sylar destroy the world.

It was already shown that Hiro can change history, though so really i'm not surprised.

Comment

if hiro is kensei then why does kensei have long hair in the stories that they showed in season one. still wouldn't make sense why adam would be portrayed as having long black hair either.

Comment

Because myths get perpetrated down the centuries. It doesn't matter what the person looked like-- just what they do.

For instance, all we know about Paul Bunyan is he was tall and ate lots of pancakes, not what he looked like.

Comment

Yaeko changes the story around in order to preserve Hiro's secrets ,and as well if there was any signs that it was actually Hiro it might force him to actually try to do what he did and end up messing up everything.

Comment

Yaeko told the stories Hiro told about Kensei. Whether they happened or not, they were still Japanese legends.

It's called a cause/effect paradox.

Comment

Originally posted by Mello Penelo
                  Because myths get perpetrated down the centuries. It doesn't matter what the person looked like-- just what they do.

For instance, all we know about Paul Bunyan is he was tall and ate lots of pancakes, not what he looked like.
                  yeah yeah ok. i know that all legends aren't perpetrated like they were when it start.

Comment

Originally posted by Mello Penelo

Bolded part made me

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎