Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Mohinder is going to kill Noah?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really really really hope that HRG does not die!!! I seriously will not watch this show anymore if he does! It's not looking good I will say that..I have a bad feeling it isnt going to end well for my Hero! Evil or not..I still love him!!

Comment

I have to admit that there is nothing in the last picture suggesting that Wes and Claire did the deed. There's a very good chance that Mohinder is the one who shoots Noah.

Comment

If Mohinder does kill Noah, I know there's going to be a lot of Noah fans demanding for Mohinder's head.

Comment

mohinder will probably pull the trigger to make the painting true, just not shoot anyone.

Comment

We've seen in various instances that although Mohinder is hesistant to hurt people, in many instances, in his willingness to shoot Sylar, when he had him captured, and his injecting the Haitian to save Hiro, that he is willing to take the life of one person if he deems it necessary. Noah Bennet does not seem to have that much considerations for "casualties", when he has a goal in mind, namely protecting Claire. With Noah's current questionable actions, I do not think Mohinder would go so far as to kill Noah. However, if Noah continues to kill with impunity in order to achieve his goals, Mohinder may shoot him.

Comment

With all the talk last episode about Claire's healing blood, (and since I really don't think Claire's the cure for the virus,) I think that Claire will heal Noah.

Comment

Mohinder is going to fire the gun, we just don't know at who or even if his intension is to kill someone.

And Nevermore..Claire can't heal others, only herself.

And if Claire is their only hope,again..I think I will shoot myself.

Comment

the reason they needed to save claire was so sylar wouldnt get her ablitys, the plus was that peter would get hers. but future hiro said it was so sylar would be able to die. she wasnt their only hope, it was just to dangerous for her to die.

Comment

I can't really remember the picture so I can't really speculate better than this, but with the way things are going in the Claire/HRG relationship, I can't help but think that it will be Claire who ends up shooting her father (with West no doubt having a hand in it as well). Not sure what Mohinder's involvement will be though...perhaps he'll simply be the source of the gun.
                    Last edited by Xanderman; 11-07-2007, 01:58 AM.

Comment

Similar to last season when Hiro was painted fighting a dinosaur\dragon, it ended up him just goofing around in a museum.

Perhaps, HRG sets this up so that it looks like his death, so he can go into hiding sans family.

Comment

Originally posted by Clois fanfic fan
                        Similar to last season when Hiro was painted fighting a dinosaur\dragon, it ended up him just goofing around in a museum.

Perhaps, HRG sets this up so that it looks like his death, so he can go into hiding sans family.
                        Thats another good possibility, actually.

Comment

Originally posted by Odysseus
                          I don't think Mo will kill HRG. Remember, the painting shows him holding a smoking gun...but it doesn't actually show who he shot.

As for the painting of dead HRG with Claire and West, well I'm still not sure about what's gonna happen there.
                          Wild ass theory :

West shoots HRG.
                          Mohinder shoots West. (and there is much rejoicing)
                          Claire hugs Mohinder

Comment

I have a theory. Mohinder tries to shoot Noah, but Noah shoots him first. Then Noah tries to kill West but Claire shoots Noah thus beginning her turn towards being a supervillain. Hey, Monica the new hero needs a good female villain.

So then later in the future, we can have Monica and Micah against Claire and West. I garantee you that Micah could kick West's a**.

Comment

I doubt it. They are simply trying to manipulate us with the paintings, Mo being given company gun and all. It looks like its building up to that but heroes isn't that plain. I don't think HRG will die but if he does It most likely wont be Mo doing it.

Maybe West but I can't stand the bloke. I wish Sylar ate his brain or something. Or maybe he got in Mya's way and she made him cry black.

Originally posted by nevermore
                              With all the talk last episode about Claire's healing blood, (and since I really don't think Claire's the cure for the virus,) I think that Claire will heal Noah.
                              Heal Noah from what ?

The painting shows Noah getting shot in the face. I don't think it's anything to do with the virus. So unless Claire has some healing factor that she can pass on then I don't see what you're on about.
                              Last edited by kazek; 11-11-2007, 10:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎