Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Peter travel to the future or was it a dream/vision?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

And put on yours and look to the post just before yours. No one, howardfilms included, ever claimed they knew definitive truth, everyone merely posts there own thoughts, just as you did. Howardfilms said no where in that post you quoted 'hey, I know everything there is to know about this show and I can say with 100 percent certainty that this is what happened'...he was merely stating his opinion. Again, no one else posted anything any differently than you did.

Comment

hows this for a theory? peter asked "what am i supposed to do?" maybe he used the power of persuasion on himself so his body listened to it and used his power to bring him to the future so he could find the answer. or he could have just went to the future without persuasion being involved it just makes more sense my way.

Comment

Did Peter travel to the future or was it a deam/vision?
        Does it really matter? 'cause chances are, whatever Peter will see will never happen anyway!
        They could have simply told us that Peter went to the future and saw that the virus was deadly.
        then, let's go back to the present storyline and fix this shiznit! (or prevent it)

Comment

i think this is were he gets his memorys back or at least finds out whats going on with his life so the time travel is important

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎