Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Doesn't Peter have Charlie's memory powers?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I believe his surviving the gunshots was his tk ability stopping the bullets so they never actually hit him, much like how he stopped Parkmans bullets in the finale and flung them back at him.

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshua
      As for some other tangeant, it was ALL for dramatic effect, even Edens. It isnt a tangeant, it is reality.... It is a tv show, and almost all effects done are for 'dramatic effect'
      Lol Eden's wasn't JUST for dramatic effect, it was an expression of a power being used. Sylar and Peter however weren't using any powers apparently when their voices were changed. This is what I'm talking about, not sure why you don't seem to understand....you're frustrating the hell out of me man.

But you're right about Sylar seeming to survive all the time. Not sure why he wants Claire's power so bad, he seems to be doing just fine without it.

Originally posted by pycer
      I believe his surviving the gunshots was his tk ability stopping the bullets so they never actually hit him, much like how he stopped Parkmans bullets in the finale and flung them back at him.
      Perhaps, but how did he survive the fall from the roof (or whatever they fell from) with Peter? Peter survived thanks to Claire's ability, but how did Sylar? I never understood that...did they explain? Did he use TK to slow himself down before hitting the ground? Sort of similar to the "no footsteps" thing, where he probably hovered above the ground to sneak up on Super Hearing Lady? lol
      Last edited by Xanderman; 11-05-2007, 06:53 PM.

Comment

He was seriously injured from the fall, if you watch what happens to him afterwards.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎