• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• liquidman?

alive,dead?

evil,good?

relative,random?

powers?

Maybe it was a hint at a coming character introduction. He said they "tagged him," so he's still alive somewhere.

Hopefully we'll get to see this "Liquidman" this season.

Comment

IT'S HYDROMAN!!! Now we just need Sandmand and then Hydroman and Sandman can get in a fight and then merge together to form a big mud monster...and that will be what the heroes have to face at the end...lol.

Comment

Where was this mentioned, I missed it?

Comment

Ivan told HRg that the paintings were in the warehouse near where they 'tagged the liquid man'

Comment

Originally posted by XSE_Greystone
            IT'S HYDROMAN!!! Now we just need Sandmand and then Hydroman and Sandman can get in a fight and then merge together to form a big mud monster...and that will be what the heroes have to face at the end...lol.

Clayface?

Comment

No crazy HowardFilms...lol...Clayface is a DC character. Hydroman and Sandman are Marvel characters which when trying to both get Spider-man ended up mixed together and made a really big mud monster.

Comment

i think that liquid man is adam, you know the man whose file bob had and the adam who left the note for peter

Comment

Clayface transcends silly things like universal boundaries.

Comment

I agree flying girl that i think Adam will be the liquid man.

And i SUPPOSE Clayface could transcend universal boundaries...we'll say it was apart of the Marvel vs DC series where the universes (technically the universe Gods i think) were messed up and so some of the characters from both universes were switched over and thus Clayface came over.

Comment

Any universe where there is dirt, water, and bad attitude, Clayface is sure to be there.

Comment

i suppose that means that peter has liquidman's power since we can assume from the note that adam has met peter face to face.

Comment

the graphic novels explain the story behind the liquid man, but they make no mention of where he is now.....hmmm

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎