X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ratings for 'Reaper'

I didn't know where to put this.....

Does anyone have some info???
    I have to say - I am a little worried about the CW, it's a strange network....... I really, really hope they won't cancel 'Reaper'.

So far, critics have been positive, right? But how about the ratings???
    I heard they went up, which was considered quite amazing.....can someone back this up?
    And: Is 'Reaper' doing better than 'Gossip Girl', for instance?

Ratings for last week:

1. Smallville 5.18 million viewers
    2. America's Next Top Model 4.94
    3. Friday Night SmackDown! 4.73
    4. Beauty and the Geek 3.6
    5. Reaper 3.27
    6. Supernatural 3.03
    7. The Game 2.68
    8. Everybody Hates Chris 2.61
    9. Girlfriends 2.43
    10. Gossip Girl 2.41
    11. Aliens in America 2.25
    12. ANTM (R) 1.58
    13. Life Is Wild 1.57
    14. AIA (R) 1.29
    15. CW Now 0.88

I definitely don't think they'll cancel it if it continues like this, because it seems like the only new show that isn't.. well.. crap

Comment

Reaper is doing better that supernatural? what the f?

Comment

Well, part of the reason Reaper scored 3.27 million viewers that week was that there was no new episode of House. Reaper didn't have its usual competition for the night, which gave it a nice ratings boost.

Usually, when up against its usual competition, Reaper's ratings are in the 2.5 million viewers range. (Sometimes a little more, sometimes a little less.)

Comment

Originally posted by Dannyblue1
          Well, part of the reason Reaper scored 3.27 million viewers that week was that there was no new episode of House. Reaper didn't have its usual competition for the night, which gave it a nice ratings boost.

Usually, when up against its usual competition, Reaper's ratings are in the 2.5 million viewers range. (Sometimes a little more, sometimes a little less.)
          house??? i wouldn't even watch that because i have no respect for someone who played mr.little (stuart little). unless he is a bob saget type guy who is a total deviate in real life.

Comment

Hmmmm, those ratings look quite good, no?

Comment

Originally posted by samwinchestermustdie
              Reaper is doing better that supernatural? what the f?
              I know. Well reaper is pretty funny but still. I mean come on. Dean is Batman.

----- Added 50 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by samwinchestermustdie
              house??? i wouldn't even watch that because i have no respect for someone who played mr.little (stuart little). unless he is a bob saget type guy who is a total deviate in real life.
              House Is Awsome!!!
              Last edited by GENERALzod777; 04-17-2008, 11:52 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I don't understand the CW at all, it will green light show's like:Farmer want's a wife, Life is Wild(zzz), Aliens in America(I am not going to even touch what wrong with show as whole), but is willing to kill a show like Reaper with out just cause!

I am still waiting for someone to wake-up at network and admit by (before started) Cancelling Aquaman and re-upping show's that didn't turn out to be the best fiscal exuctive judgement of all time.

Reaper should have never been on chopping block and just a further example of the CW brass blaintly dismissing it's overall viewing fanbase. If any show's that need to be cut...I whole heartly implore(whomever make's choice's) to axe show's that deserve the axe like: Life is Wild, Aliens in America, and now add Farmer want's wife(I saw first episode and that's enough...it's can be sum-up in one word....dumb).

Comment

Whats Reaper's average from Season One?

Comment

Originally posted by InLove_with_Chloe
                    I didn't know where to put this.....

Does anyone have some info???
                    I have to say - I am a little worried about the CW, it's a strange network....... I really, really hope they won't cancel 'Reaper'.
                    I agree about the worry about CW. Some of these shows they have are interesting......and it seems that the quality of the shows isn't quite what WB was (although it doesn't seem to have an effect on the HD shows like Smallville).

Originally posted by haywchr35
                    I don't understand the CW at all, it will green light show's like:Farmer want's a wife, Life is Wild(zzz), Aliens in America(I am not going to even touch what wrong with show as whole), but is willing to kill a show like Reaper with out just cause!

I am still waiting for someone to wake-up at network and admit by (before started) Cancelling Aquaman and re-upping show's that didn't turn out to be the best fiscal exuctive judgement of all time.

Reaper should have never been on chopping block and just a further example of the CW brass blaintly dismissing it's overall viewing fanbase. If any show's that need to be cut...I whole heartly implore(whomever make's choice's) to axe show's that deserve the axe like: Life is Wild, Aliens in America, and now add Farmer want's wife(I saw first episode and that's enough...it's can be sum-up in one word....dumb).
                    I agree with all of this. Not only do I find little interest in some of their new shows, it seems like some others have long overstayed their welcome (Beauty and the Geek).

Comment

Final Rating:
                      Reaper
                      - 2.306 million viewers
                      - 1.5/2 HH
                      - 0.9/2 A18-49
                      - 0.8/2 A18-34

I don't know, Smallville does this in repeats, but
                      the CW may be ok with it.
                      Last edited by SparkleforSmallville; 03-04-2009, 05:56 PM.

Comment

I still can't believe they put us against American Idol just to spare 90210 from getting crushed by it.

Comment

Just "threw us under the bus" :/

90210 is so......uninteresting?

Comment

The CW capped off Tuesday with its combination of Reaper (Viewers: #5, 2.17 million; A18-49: #5, 0.8/ 2), which is now fighting for survival

on top of that bad news. Tyler Labine aka Sock is shooting a pilot for Fox, but Reaper will take precidence if it's picked up for another season.

News page for fans of Reaper, Tuesdays at 9PM on The CW
                            Last edited by warriorrenegade; 03-11-2009, 08:33 PM.

Comment

It's possible Reaper can be picked up and paired with Vampire Diaries, so the CW has shows to replace Smallville and Supernatural after they end.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎