No announcement yet.

Didn't like Kristen Bell's character

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Didn't like Kristen Bell's character

She did okay, nothing bad, nothing spectacular. But the only thing I felt she brought to the episode was the mystery of who her dad is. The character could've been played by literally anyone and would've seemed exactly the same, IMO. Great episode, but the much talked about Ms. Bell is seeming a little overrated at this point.

She's so useless, I just want her to die. Better yet, let Sylar eats her freaking brain! YUM, TASTY!!

Comment

She hasn't done anything substantial yet. Give it a few more episodes.

Comment

I thought it was surprising she had a power (eventhough I
        should've seen it coming because everyone and thier sister
        on this show has a power. Heck, I was surprised the Japanese
        lab guy didn't start shooting lasers out of his freaking eyes! LOL!),
        but other then that, I think we have a Claire Clone on our hands.
        (EEK!!)

I mean, the way she was whining at her Daddy and all.
        *gags*
        Last edited by Mini Wolfsbane; 10-22-2007, 10:23 PM.

Comment

So who do you think her Daddy is? My guess is Bob...

Comment

Her character is psychotic! She killed that Irish mobster guy in a most horrible way I might add and tried to act like it wasn't a big deal! I want Sylar to kill her just so Elle can see what a real big bad looks like.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander III
              She's so useless, I just want her to die. Better yet, let Sylar eats her freaking brain! YUM, TASTY!!
              YES...PLEASE DO IT SYLAR!!! And i think EVERYBODY thought or thinks at one point that her dad is Bob but i just don't think it's that obvious (personally).

Comment

^^I agree, I thought so at first but it does seem WAY too obvious.

As for the character, I think we just have to give it time to grow, Kristen Bell passed up Lost for this role so she obviously had to see something in it past what we saw tonight. And it usually takes a series of several episodes to build the character depth that we want to see on the show. I don't think they've even scratched the surface with this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander III
                  wow. how dramatic. i think we should give kb's character elle at least more than 5 minutes of screen time before we decide. but the talks of her ability did seem over rated and it wasn't a spectacular start for her, but i could blame that on the episode. the best part of this episode was the parkman plot.

Comment

the parkman and nathan plot were soooo GOOD. LUV IT! And yea, SYLAR! PLEASE KILL THAT HORRIBLE CREATURE! Kill her and I'll be happy ^^

Comment

Elle was my favorite part of the episode. I love her character. As I said, she's like bitter honey. She seems so sweet and naive but she can whoop your ass if she needs to.

Originally posted by RedPhoenix23
                      Her character is psychotic! She killed that Irish mobster guy in a most horrible way I might add and tried to act like it wasn't a big deal! I want Sylar to kill her just so Elle can see what a real big bad looks like.
                      I think Elle could take care of Sylar. She's been with the Company. She knows backrounds on all these people.

Comment

She sucked!!!! Why is she needed?

Comment

I am sure Kristin Bell is a fine person.

That said, I do not like her acting, when she was on Veronica Mars, even then (IMO) she acted like her stuff don't stink
                          Last night, she did the same, she has an attitude that I just can't get behind.
                          I watched a few episodes of VM, but I just couldn't stay with it.

One actor I would love to see on Heroes is John de Lancie "Q" from Star Trek.
                          He would have made an AWESOME Bob.

Comment

I met John de Lancie at ComicCon - such a cool dude. Def would be a good actor for the show.

As for Bell, I was never into VM so I can't compare from last night to that show - but I hope they build up the character. I'm not digging the character all the way - I find her interesting because, like others have said, I want to know her mission and who her daddy is. The way she killed that dude and was crying to daddy for taking her off the job - I think the writers WANT us to not like her.

Comment

Originally posted by faz
                              ^^I agree, I thought so at first but it does seem WAY too obvious.

As for the character, I think we just have to give it time to grow, Kristen Bell passed up Lost for this role so she obviously had to see something in it past what we saw tonight. And it usually takes a series of several episodes to build the character depth that we want to see on the show. I don't think they've even scratched the surface with this one.
                              Prolly cause she thought Lost was starting to suck like everyone else seems to think it sucks...lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎