Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HEROES # 2-05 ---> Countdown/ LIVE Discussion thread.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think that matts dad isnt the big bad

Comment

i agree matt's dad ain't living wealthy

Comment

'They' is 'them' aka 'the preverbal bad guy that's not us'.

Cargo jet? LOL, was Ma Petrelli wanting Nathan to fly her butt around somewheres? Considering how much she'd save on airfare... yup! I guess the woman is an evil genius afterall!

Comment

Cool - Matt's dad might have a similar power and it bounced back with the backlash - interesting turn of events.......

Yeah, unless Matt's daddy is a good liar and really is the bad guy - he's a pretty good little scared old man.... I do think that there is more to him than meets the eye

Comment

That wasn't like in the extended preview, unless they cut it apart...

Comment

does anyone else think that they did film a bit overseas when they were overseas? or is that straight up blue screen?

Comment

blue screen

Comment

wow - Matt's dad is a good liar...... evil.....Evelllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!

Reminds me of the clown from Spawn

Comment

what the bleeping bleep bleep was that lol. so the dad is the bad dude? did he plant the picture on himself or something.

Comment

that scene with parkman's dad ,putting his son in jail, putting nathan in the bad future, is one of the best scenes ever on tv. not just heroes, i mean ever on tv .

Comment

So Pa Parkman can use peoples fears against them, & trap them in their nightmares.

Comment

if that picture was even there - seems like he's really good with the mind games. Looks good for Parkman if he can learn more about his power.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginx
                            does anyone else think that they did film a bit overseas when they were overseas? or is that straight up blue screen?
                            Yeah, that's supposed to be Red Square in Moscow.

And I'm glad there's no Claire tonight. She hogs the screentime. Like Lana. The stories are so much better when she isn't around.

Comment

sounds like it but dang. maybe thats where molly is maybe its all a mind thing and matt and nathan are in a mind trap but there bodies are just in that room.

Comment

Originally posted by Randy G.
                                So Pa Parkman can use peoples fears against them, & trap them in their nightmares.
                                THANK YOU Randy - I actually didn't realize that until you said it lol.... Hence he's the Nightmare man! [slaps head] I can't believe I didn't put that together lol.......

Freaky power....

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎