No announcement yet.

Molly + Sylar

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Molly + Sylar

How come Molly hasn't told anyone that Sylar isn't dead? Is it because he lost his powers and isn't super-powered anymore? If anyone has answers, I'd really appreciate them.

!!!!SPOILER ALERT!!!!

P.S. Howzabout the "nightmare man" being Parkman's daddy? That came out of left field!

because her power works when she focuses on someone, she hasn't focused on him.

No one said that nightmare man was parkman's dad, thats a really big assumption. He might have some influence over Parkman's dad, but doesn't mean that he is.

Comment

Molly clearly said he was, now, that doesnt mean someone else isnt pulling the strings behind him, but she stated with all certainty that Matts dad is the man she saw in her dreams.

Comment

Pycer's right about the whole Matt' dad thing and Mischael is right about why Molly hasn't said anything about Sylar. She has to thing about that person and concentrate for her to know...though personally if i had gone through such an ordeal as she did with Sylar i prolly would tend to think about him from time to time...hoping he or someone like him wouldn't come after me. So personally if it was me i'd prolly be looking for him just to make sure he wasn't still alive and after me...but that's just me.

Comment

<i>Molly clearly said he was, now, that doesnt mean someone else isnt pulling the strings behind him, but she stated with all certainty that Matts dad is the man she saw in her dreams.</i>

Don't remember her specifying; what i remember is her saying don't make me look for him, and she said he could see her; but i don't remember her saying that it was Matts Dad.

Comment

When she saw him in the picture, she said hes the boogeyman

Comment

Yeah... she definately said that Mr. Parkman was the nighmare-man. They all assume Sylar is dead so she would have no reason to try and locate him, and shes a little preoccupied with the nightmare-man to just look sylar up for fun...

Comment

huh will have to watch it again

Comment

why would you try to locate a guy you personally saw stabbed straight through the heart with a sword? to find out where he's buried?

Comment

Originally posted by flying_girl
                    why would you try to locate a guy you personally saw stabbed straight through the heart with a sword? to find out where he's buried?
                    Maybe she wanted to take him some fresh flowers.

Or perhaps just to trample all over his grave. It's really too hard to say but i'm leaning more towards flowers myself.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎