No announcement yet.

Curtis Knox = Vandal Savage?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Welling_is_pretty
    Wait, Savage was voiced by Phil Morris? The same Phil Morris who now plays Martian Manhunter on Smallville?!

Cooooooooooooool. You think Phil gave DC some tips?
    phil does a lot of voice work. He was recently imperiex on the legion of super-heroes cartoon

Comment

Dean Cain should reprise his role. I'd really like to see the character again. Better than the sci-fi B movies he seems to like doing.

Comment

Originally posted by bychance
        Dean Cain should reprise his role. I'd really like to see the character again. Better than the sci-fi B movies he seems to like doing.
        Same here. I'd like to see him come back as Dr. Knox. Also, since Knox really is Savage (enemy of the original Green Lantern), they could also bring in Solomon Grundy (who's an enemy of the golden age Green Lantern, Batman and Superman). Having Knox ally himself with Grundy, whom he's met before in the 40's and 50's (the writers could have Knox mention, that both he and Grundy has had their lives messed up by the same Emerald Crusader, as a reference to Alan Scott). Personally, I'd also like to see Alan's children Todd Rice (Obsidian) and Jennifer-Lynn Hayden (Jade, who also has been Earth's fifth Green Lantern in the comics. Meaning they could have her be the Green Lantern of Smallville, sure would be nice to have some exposure to a female Green Lantern in another media. Don't you agree?) show up in Metropolis at the same time (having just found each other and are still unaware of who their biological parents are) and run into Knox and Grundy, who both react to the youngsters (since Todd is the spitting image of their old nemesis, Alan Scott, and Jennifer-Lynn is the spitting image of their old ally, the Thorn/Rose Canton. The only diffrence being, that the youngsters have brown hair, instead of being blonde, like their parents). Knox, with the aid of Grundy, seeks revenge against Clark Kent, Chloe Sullivan and John Jones, for the death of his wife and having been captive. But they're forced not only to fight Clark Kent, but also a (hopefully) repowered John Jones, Green Arrow, Todd Rice and Jennifer-Lynn Hayden and are defeated. Todd Rice also manages to beat Knox into revealing why he and Grundy seem to act, like they've seen him and his twin sister before. Knox mentions having fought, on several occations, an Emerald Crusader, who looks just like Todd, in Gotham City from the 40's, well into the late 80's. Knox and Grundy is then trapped somewhere by John Jones again. Oliver Queen extends an offer to Todd and Jennifer-Lynn about joining his team, however, they ask to think about it for a while, since they've already decided on going to Gotham and try and find this mysterious Emerald Crusader (who might very well be their father).

Comment

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vandal_Savage I just read the info on Vandal Savage. I haven't picked up a comic in years. I did watch the JLU cartoons. I never knew Knox was Savage.

Comment

Yes.

Comment

Yes he is.

Comment

I would had loved to see Dean Cain come back as Vandal Savage again. It's such a pity that this character ended up being only a one-shot character.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎