Chlark!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

So true khyla

Comment

Re: The 2 Idiots that Are Al & Miles Own you Guys!

Originally posted by CK&CK
      Only 2 things sucked for me about this episode....at least 2 this point....

1. Not having watched the episode, I have to read through a number of comments before I can get the gist of what happened.

2. Coming even more to the realization that the 2 Moron creators of this Garbage of a show..........literally OWN YOU CHALRK FANS!

Right now, they're probably thinking

Miles: "Cool Al.....they'll row the Chlark boat for a month before they realize where pushing the Clana boat...but do we really have to tear Clana apart just after they get all cozy? : (

Al: "Well Miles....we have to keep the Chlark fan base, and soon it will be the Clana fans rowing their boat for a month.....and don't forget about the Clois fans......but not to worry....I've already dropped them a faint hint of hope for the tale end of the season.....ha,ha...they'll row that boat for several months just to get to the Clois

Miles: (with his best imression of Montgomery Burns) "Exxxxxxxx-cellent............................except for the Clana........come on Al.....do we really have to break them up?

Al: "Miles!.......Step away from the Smallville Script!.......And will you quit (cough...cough) throwing that Pink Pixie dust in the air everytime you mention Lana!"

Comment

I loved the Chlark in this. Too bad we didn't a kiss out of it though. I thought Chloe was going to kiss Clark during the "you'll forget me" scene, was waiting for it even. *sighs in disappointment*

Comment

Im slowly giving up hope for chlark because the stupid creators said they will never be more than friends.... really stupid... they have the best chemistry.... you idiots. Always pining over lana makes clark appear like a mighty idiot instead of superman..

Originally posted by operadiva
          The only thing making it worth while watching Smallville is the Clark and Chloe relationship...Period.....It is intolerable watching the scenes with him and Lana..No chemistry ...poof gone..And the domestic Lana ..look more like a step ford wife..hello..
          Every scene between Clark and Chloe makes me warm inside...If it weren't for that i would have quit watching a long long time ago..
          agree 100 %... i might have still watched the show... but i only rewatch mostly the clark-chloe scenes. They never get boring.
          Last edited by chlarkdabest; 10-22-2007, 01:49 PM.

Comment

Never had any Chlark hope.
            I don't understand why, if fans love Chloe so much, they would want her w/ a guy who just can't/won't fully appreciate her like that. If they ever did get together I'd feel bad for Chloe. Knowing that she was always second choice to the perfectly dull Lana.

Comment

see that's what makes me mad... clark could've been superman way in S2 if he had taken chloe over lana...

but chloe is to blame too for this mess... two times when she actually got clark's attention she pushed him away both times.... damn...

Comment

^ A bit frustrating sometimes i guess

Originally posted by Welling_is_pretty
                I loved the Chlark in this. Too bad we didn't a kiss out of it though. I thought Chloe was going to kiss Clark during the "you'll forget me" scene, was waiting for it even. *sighs in disappointment*
                Im waiting for a kiss everytime they're together
                God i miss those... *sighs*

Comment

Originally posted by jazel
                  Never had any Chlark hope.
                  I don't understand why, if fans love Chloe so much, they would want her w/ a guy who just can't/won't fully appreciate her like that. If they ever did get together I'd feel bad for Chloe. Knowing that she was always second choice to the perfectly dull Lana.
                  u kno the same could be said for lois or any girl on this show,as of right now any woman would be 2nd choice to lana.Thats why so many anti-clana fans want clark to realize lana isnt right for him out of this new ship.Not have them breakup for sum crazy reason like s3/5,in order for us to believe he'll move on to either chloe or lois later we have to see him view lana diff.And its only opinion to say he doesnt appreciate her,imo he treats her better than he treats his own girlfriend

Originally posted by chlarkdabest
                  see that's what makes me mad... clark could've been superman way in S2 if he had taken chloe over lana...

but chloe is to blame too for this mess... two times when she actually got clark's attention she pushed him away both times.... damn...
                  true,most always blame clark for chlark never happenin but chloe is partially to blame also.Its always been funny to me they communicate great all the time,yet when their feelings r on the line they cant read the others hidden meanin

Comment

^^^ They will probably get it when the time is right.

Comment

Meh, I personally don't find the character regression of the series regulars to be all that amusing.

Clark and Lana: Back to making puppy dog eyes at each other.

Chloe: Back to being single and mooning over a guy she can never have.

Lex: Back to obsessing over a Kryptonian's secret.

Personally, since I actually like the character of Chloe, I wish they'd just let her get over Clark and move on, since it's obvious he'll never return her feelings.

When we get to the obligatory scene of Clark/Lana staring into each other's eyes while Chloe looks on sadly, I think I'm going to throw up in my mouth a little.

Comment

Enjoyed the Talon moment of Chlark. It truly showed how desperate both Clark and Chloe are: Clark in keeping Chloe’s memory of him in tact; Chloe trying to rid herself of any freakiness in her, even if that means losing ALL memory of Clark.

I don’t know about anyone else, but I have seen a definite reversal in the Chalrk relationship. It’s not just about Clark keeping Chloe’s secret: It’s more about his relationship with her and how vitally important and precious she is to him. Chloe is not only his confidant, friend, supporter, encourager, secret keeper, etc . . . she truly is his anchor.

TPTB have gone to great lengths to show just how Clark’s whole world would coming crashing down without her (Labyrinth, Bizzaro) They’ve also gone out of their way to show that Chloe does indeed mean more to him than she’ll ever knowand that he doesn’t know what he would ever do without her.

I find it interesting that we see the parallels between Clark and his relationship with Lana, along with Chloe’s relationship with Jimmy. It is not ironic that we see Clark go to Lana after he’s saved Chloe and having questions and doubts concerning Lana.

Meanwhile, we see Chloe and Jimmy talking, but she refuses to open herself up to him. Funny how he throws Chlark into her face, especially after asking if this is about Kara (hmm, guilty conscious).

Now, I am NOT a Jimmy fan by any means. However, I cannot fault Jimmy for what he said and how he said it. He has tried to make things work with Chloe. MOF, he’s done a lot of great things for her. He’s also tried desperately to get her to open up to him ever since they’ve reunited.

Nevertheless, all his attempts have failed. He knows it and she knows it. Chlark has been and ALWAYS will be a problem for Chimmy.

I just find it interesting that we are seeing parallels between Clark and Chloe that we used to see between Clark and Lana.

As far as who Chloe wanted to see, that is purely up for debate. It was very ambiguous. On one hand you could argue it was Jimmy (the note, going to see him afterward). On the other hand you could argue it was Clark (Talon scene, the rescue).

TPTB are famous for that. The Chlarker in me wants to believe it was Clark. However, part of me thinks it might have been Jimmy.

Anyway, on the most part I’m enjoying season seven so far (Lana acting all innocent is killing me). I just hope it doesn’t do like last year and go majorly down hill once they get half way through the season. I'm SO looking for to the final death of Clana!

Comment

Clark & Chloe are like Buffy & Xander. Xander never got the Slayer. Chloe will never get the Man of Steel.
                          Last edited by Raistlin; 01-17-2012, 08:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎