Collapse
No announcement yet.

Our new hero rocks!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

She will be entertaining and extremely lethal.

If she takes the day and simply observes the actions during a Kung Fu marathon, or rent a bunch of How To videos, she would be the next McGuyver/Jet Li/ 007 there is.

I wonder if her photographic reflexes only go as far as physical powers? Remember that long hug she had with Micah and they kept it zoomed in on his hand as he held her? What's with that?

Comment

Originally posted by JudasAce
      I like her powers, but really they're just an imitation of Marvel's Taskmaster.
      EXACTLY!!! SOMEONE WHO UNDERSTANDS!

Originally posted by MidgardDragon
      There are only so many powers one can come up with. You can claim everyone on the show is imitating another character's powers. DL is Kitty Pride, Hiro is Nightcrawler with time travel added, Nathan is part Superman, Peter is an improved version of Rogue, etc. etc.
      I agree with the DL/Shadowcat (except i don't know if he disrupts electrical equipment if he phases through it), not sure if Nathan's up to Superman standards of flying, Peter is KIND OF like Rogue but i think a more improved Mimic or prolly someone else since there tend to be a lot of power duplicating people in comics, and i wouldn't list Hiro as another Nightcrawler...yes they call it teleporting but by a completely different means.

But you get the gist.

Originally posted by The_Frag_Man
      She already made the rose before Micah tried to do whatever he did. I assume that his power doesn't work on people.
      I agree with that unless it's a further mutation of his which he MIGHT be able to do once he's mastered his power.

Originally posted by MidgardDragon
      I think the limits of her power will be at the outer reaches of what is physically possible (so she might be able to do some nearly impossible acrobatic moves from watching Olympic gymnasts, or be able to leap long distances by watching professional long-jumpers, or even be able to swim like a fish by watching their movements, but I doubt she can actually take off and fly.
      And i believe you're absolutely 100% right about that MidgardDragon. Kind of like the peak of human physicality. But not copying supernatural powers.

Comment

I like her. She has a very sweet disposition and yet not whiny with angst like Claire but determined and seemed emotionally strong.

Comment

I liked her too. She has a very likeable personality and a cool power. Also I couldn't help feeling sorry for her when they talked about her struggle to take care of her family.

And I loved it when she pwned the robber with her newly-learned WWE moves lol.

Comment

Hmm interesting kryptonian Ronin. I play the piano and from watching someone play a song even if i dont' know it i can play it. Though not perfectly of course. But again I want to see a study that duplicates what she did. Doing free-throws, playing those do require some level of physical capability but nothing on par to what she did i would say.

Comment

Originally posted by Mischael12
              Hmm interesting kryptonian Ronin. I play the piano and from watching someone play a song even if i dont' know it i can play it.
              Well, that only works for simpler pieces, I assume. Cause it took geniuses like Mozart to really be able to do that...... But who knows, maybe you're Mozart. In this case: I love you.

Comment

nope no mozart, yeah i would say simple, though i have been capable of playing complicated pieces. Its really because a lot of songs are just loops As long as you learn the first section tyou can pretty much duplicate the second version, by sight or just listening. As well since songs follow rhythm you can tell what is going to be the next note played before it actually is played. I had for a moment photographic memory when it came to songs, for instance I could play four pages of moonlight sonata from memory, fur elise, and tocatto and fugue, unfortunately i'm rust now.

Comment

I think it'd be cool to have that power...I'd be so talented. ^^

Im just interested to see how this power will help her be a great hero..instead of just being able to make rose tomatoes.

Comment

like MidgardDragon said, it reminds me of the Matrix movie, when Dozer sends trinity the info on how to pilot the helicopter.

I think she will be able to learn "normal" human skills, like Olympics athletes, or stuntman/stunt driver, pilots, etc, but none of the "heroes" special skills like healing or flying. if she can absorbs other heroes power by watching them, this will be so cheesy, another Peter/Sylar/Boogeyman (i think Matt's father has many powers!)

Comment

Originally posted by Mello Penelo
                      She's got the cheapest power ever. I could watch wrestling and do that same spin move. I don't need a power to do it.
                      But i don't think you're a young, female, mother and waitress lol. Are you?

Anyway i think it will be interesting if she can mimic other heroes powers. I mean who says there has to be only 2 main rivals, good and evil, black and white? Why not something in the middle? Why not 3 who can absorb powers in some way never really knowing there true intentions...

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎