X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parkman Divorce Explained

She was pregnant with her lovers baby!!

Great minds think alike, lol.

Comment

I'm thinking before the season is over, we're going to get an episode to tell us everything that happened in the four months between "How to Stop and Exploding Man" and "Four Months Later."

Comment

There is one... i think someone said t was epsiode 8 or somthing?

Comment

that makes sense.. i hope they do.

Comment

Yeah, I really want to know why Nathan grew that awful beard.

Comment

Something about that seems wrong to me though. If she was pregnant with the other guy's kid, then why did Matt have to hide him in "Five Years Gone"? That seemed like pretty sufficient evidence that the kid was Matt's and had an ability, since Matt referred to him as a "person of interest".

Comment

Perhaps Matt divorced her and is pretending the kid isnt his in order to protect them? He knew his place was to look after Molly, and he needed his family to be safe as well. Remember in 5YG HRG said something like 'you did right them' indicating he had to do something in order to protect them.

Comment

That's a possibility, but the reason he had to protect them was because of the laws that had been passed against them. If that is the case that he had to protect them though, then maybe I'm just being impatient and it will be explained soon.

Comment

Originally posted by faz
                    Something about that seems wrong to me though. If she was pregnant with the other guy's kid, then why did Matt have to hide him in "Five Years Gone"? That seemed like pretty sufficient evidence that the kid was Matt's and had an ability, since Matt referred to him as a "person of interest".
                    This could have been a total lie by the writers to throw us off. That way they could hit us with the big bang later.

Originally posted by pycer
                    Perhaps Matt divorced her and is pretending the kid isnt his in order to protect them? He knew his place was to look after Molly, and he needed his family to be safe as well. Remember in 5YG HRG said something like 'you did right them' indicating he had to do something in order to protect them.
                    Or this could be true. You really never know with this show until the end.

Comment

But in "Five Years Gone," Parkman was still married to her. Perhaps he didn't know the child wasn't his. In this timeline, he does.

Comment

Possibly, but that still leaves the question open of why he had to hide the kid. If it wasn't his, I assume he wouldn't need to hide because he wouldn't have powers. Or maybe I'm just reading WAYYYY too much into this, which is always a strong possibility.

Comment

I seriously doubt Matt's wife is pregnant with his old partners baby. I mean the kid had a power in FYG and i still think the gene is an inherited biological trait and thus he has it from Matt. But why they divorced and all i don't know.

It looks like next episode we might get a reason since it showed his wife holding the baby in what looked like a cell. Unless it was one of the holding cells the company put Sylar in...i can't remember the scene was too fast.

Comment

Originally posted by XSE_Greystone
                            I seriously doubt Matt's wife is pregnant with his old partners baby. I mean the kid had a power in FYG and i still think the gene is an inherited biological trait and thus he has it from Matt.
                            That's exactly what my first though was. Let's hope they do actually give a better explanation than that. I'm assuming they will, after reading Beeman's blog about how there was more to that scene showing how neither Nathan nor Matt trusted each other at all. I guess they downplayed it because Matt would obviously know if Nathan was lying and I'm sure Nathan realized that after learning about Matt's power. But that still leaves the possibility of Matt lying to Nathan to gain his trust wide open.

Comment

Originally posted by Ms. Mack
                              Yeah, I really want to know why Nathan grew that awful beard.
                              Yeah!I want to know why he can't see his kids either and what happenned to his wife?

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎