Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clark and Lana talking about the past...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by operadiva
    Since when has smallville become a Dr.Phil Show...And Please Laa is not that smart..Can i name a few things that she has done...Having sex with Lex...Marrying Lex...Telling Clark how could i ever love you...Stealing 10 million dollars like it was 10 dollars and expecting Clark to say if by the way she tells him...Clark i can set you up for life ..I have money...Do you really think Clark will live off Lex's money...The only way she found out Clark's secreat was that she fool Chloe..She loceked her in the basement cellar...and Chloe called him to resuce her while Lana that ******* hid behind the wines..So i would say ..She cannot provide any advice or meaningful conversations..she can provide Clark with extra curicular actvities on her back or on her knees ..Like she did with Lex...Let us not pretend that this moron has a brain...Or does she have any sense to raise a teenage girl....with Clark no less...he can't seem to get his head out of his ass for one second...So my answer is Absolutely NO...Lana at best is better when she is silent...
    AMEN!!!!

Lana lied all the time to lex and overall to clark...I know that u can think that clark lied to her eithr but he had a good reason...lana has no good reason to lie...

Comment

So true.. my friend so true...Lana has no good reason to lie...to say that she does is simply madness

Comment

OMG this is EXACTLY what i was thinking, like with chloe too but especially lana... alien by itself does NOT explain a lot, its like they should just have an explanation ep or something lol

Comment

it would be good if clark can bring up moments to explain what happened to them in the past.

but lana already said to put the past behind her. so looks like theyre just gonna not waste time to explain to her onscreen all the details of what happened. she'll just understand.

Comment

she'll just understand.

There in lies the problem..She should be very pissed off that Clark kept something like that from her..and tell him so..but she just shrugs every thing off...Like..nothing happened....This girl makes me want to pitch her ass to the moon like the martian hunter did to Biazarro...

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
              I think Jor-El would kill Clark if he ever brought Lana back to the FOS after what happened in Reckoning. If he was smart, he would choose Lana as his oracle since she's the only thing Clark pays attention to. That way, Clark could do his training & get action too. It would be very f'd up getting action from her while she's channeling Jor-El's voice though.

Jor-El: Kal-El, stop fondling my assets and pay attention.

Comment

I would have settled for all these topics being covered off screen with a shout-out to them for continuity during an episode. I for one would not want to sit through any long winded heart-to-heart talks in 44 minute show. YMMV.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎