Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clark and Lana talking about the past...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's why I said it should be Chloe and Lana that he tells this stuff to.

Comment

Re: Clark and Lana talking about the past...

Originally posted by DarkseidNow
      You what would have been nice? Clark and Lana having a nice long talk about everything. And I mean EVERYTHING back to when she suspected that he had powers in Season 2.

He just up and told Lana he was an alien. So that excuses all the weirdness and strange events that have happened since they've known each other?

Obviously it would have been intercut and not shown in its entirety, but lets take a look at some stuff that Clark needs to explain.

1.) All the times he was on Red K and actually had a pair.

2.) The time he DIED in "Hidden" and then miraculously came back to life.

3.) The Tornado in the Season 1 Finale/Season 2 Premiere

4.) What the heck happened to the Kryptonians that almost killed her (Nam-Ek, Aethyr and Zod)

5.) The time he was on Silver K and almost killed her.

6.) What he did with the Kryptonian crystal he gave her.

7.) Why exactly he ran away to Metropolis

8.) The first Meteor Shower

9.) The Second Meteor Shower

10.) Oh, and why is it that he has the exact same powers as the aliens that tried to kill her.

And that's just the major stuff. It would make sense that they talk things through and then Clana can be a couple. But that would juts be a case of good writing and attention to details for the Goughlar, something they've forgot.

LOL I've always wanted he to bring up some of those things that have happened to her. but you're right they can't really show us all that. Anyway, I guess Lana's smart enough to figure all that stuff out by herself

Comment

yea they need to clear up everything...but im just glad CLANA IS BACK!!

Comment

Too bad us Clana fans are a minority around here.

Comment

Erm, are we forgetting the biggest secret of all. That Lex caused Lana's death in a car/bus accident and Clark used the crystal to do a Groundhog Day to go back and save Lana, resulting in Jonathan's life being exchanged for hers. Maybe Clark's reluctance to opening this old wound (and send Lana on a massive guilt trip) will negate any possibility of a long,"well, here's how I did all those things" discussion.

Still, a cool idea that could tie up a lot of loose ends. But I think we can assume that Lana can put 2 and 2 together to work out most of the times Clark saved her.
            Last edited by skully; 10-16-2007, 04:25 PM.

Comment

Oh, I'm sure that one will come up. Heck, I think it'd be interesting if Chloe made a snide remark about it, thus leading to the explanation of what happened.

Comment

Originally posted by skully
                Maybe Clark's reluctance to opening this old wound (and send Lana on a massive guilt trip) will negate any possibility of a long,"well, here's how I did all those things" discussion.
                And maybe he will realize how she completely screwed up after he sacrificed Jonathan's life for hers and makes him realize how messed up she is. I want to like her, but she has some very serious morality issues. I hope they develop her so she can get counseling and stop being the deceitful way she was in her scenes with Lex.

Comment

Oh man, I just had the funniest idea! What if Jor-El were to counsil them in righting their wrongs with one another.

In all honesty though, is she really that messed up? I mean sure she did some dumb stuff over the past year and a half but who hasn't? It's not like she'd ever do any intentional harm to someone just to keep Clark in her life.
                  Last edited by Jephael; 10-16-2007, 04:45 PM.

Comment

I think Jor-El would kill Clark if he ever brought Lana back to the FOS after what happened in Reckoning. If he was smart, he would choose Lana as his oracle since she's the only thing Clark pays attention to. That way, Clark could do his training & get action too. It would be very f'd up getting action from her while she's channeling Jor-El's voice though.

Jor-El: Kal-El, stop fondling my assets and pay attention.
                    Last edited by xrayvision; 10-16-2007, 04:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zeburial
                      Clana for life!

But yeah, I agree. They should have a long talk about everything imo.
                      haha, i'm with you! but i agree, too. i wish that they would talk about EVERYTHING! maybe they will soon...

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
                        Jor-El: Kal-El, stop fondling my assets and pay attention.
                        That's just disturbing...

Anyway, a lot of TV shows have episodes in which they recount past events, so it wouldn't be that strange for Clark and lana to have a long talk and clear things out while having flashbacks. However, I've never liked that type of episodes, I think it's a whaste of time. I think they should just mention in passing having had a conversation about everything and be done with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Zeburial
                          Clana for life!

But yeah, I agree. They should have a long talk about everything imo.
                          *pukes*

Comment

Since when has smallville become a Dr.Phil Show...And Please Laa is not that smart..Can i name a few things that she has done...Having sex with Lex...Marrying Lex...Telling Clark how could i ever love you...Stealing 10 million dollars like it was 10 dollars and expecting Clark to say if by the way she tells him...Clark i can set you up for life ..I have money...Do you really think Clark will live off Lex's money...The only way she found out Clark's secreat was that she fool Chloe..She loceked her in the basement cellar...and Chloe called him to resuce her while Lana that ******* hid behind the wines..So i would say ..She cannot provide any advice or meaningful conversations..she can provide Clark with extra curicular actvities on her back or on her knees ..Like she did with Lex...Let us not pretend that this moron has a brain...Or does she have any sense to raise a teenage girl....with Clark no less...he can't seem to get his head out of his ass for one second...So my answer is Absolutely NO...Lana at best is better when she is silent...

Comment

Here's what I think about Clark and Lana's talking about the past.

Miles Millar: "Red Kryptonite what?"
                              Al Gough: "Metropolis where? Huh?"
                              Miles Millar: "Lex who?"
                              Al Gough: "Superman who?"
                              Both: "Needs MOAR Lana!"

Comment

You are probably right..then Millar and Gough thinks that all that some fans watching Smallville are *******..because we buy into that ****...No wonder they have a great laugh..

I am hoping that the writers give us redemption in the end ...Like Clark..kicking that ***** to the curb..and getting a brain..
                                Last edited by operadiva; 10-17-2007, 10:34 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎