Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

An innocent man died in jail because of Lana.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ilovebeinglost

Wouldn't 1 mil be enough to go to china for three months? Does taking more money make everything ok?
    I can deal with her taking the money to escape, since Lex deserved it anyway after what he did to her, but she should give the money that is left back to him now.

Comment

Originally posted by boingo
      Ok, I will remind you because this dying man wanted to go to jail in exchange for money given to his family....it was HIS desicion...nobody forced him....he wanted to do it in exchange for LOTS of money which he got......again this person's OWN decision to make....actually from what I understand it, it was Lionel who arranged the whole thing in order to get Lex out of jail...
      Seriously, I can't believe. I simply can't, how the name of Saint Lana has to be praised and the blame is from everybody else.

The guy was arrested for the confession of Lana's DEATH. Lana is alive and didn't cared squat about that poor guy. Lex and Lionel, they are villains, I don't expect them to care, but Lana? She was the key of the jail and she didn't care.

Comment

Originally posted by chlo-el
        But doesn't having your family members think that your a murder tarnish the memory a little bit?
        ...wouldn't Lana "clearing" him then go against the wishes of a dying man lol

Sorry, but this whole arguement about this "man" which was established went willingly to jail in exchage for money is reaching imo....

Comment

Originally posted by Timester
          Heck, clearing the poor man's name would be something. The innocent family is tarnished with being involved with a famous murdering.
          Yeah, I guess. But that guy is the one who tarnished his family's name by agreeing to go to prison in exchange for the money. He's more to blame in this case, IMO.

Comment

It wasn't clear to me. So did Lana keep the money now that Lex knows?

Comment

He DIDN'T want to be cleared....he wanted this deal with Lionel....he wanted the money for his family....it was his decision to be there.
              So Lana is a bit**. Good to see that we agree on this.

Because it's not the innocent man's job to get his name cleared, it's Lana's.

Originally posted by myankskent
              Yeah, I guess. But that guy is the one who tarnished his family's name by agreeing to go to prison in exchange for the money. He's more to blame in this case, IMO.
              But, oh, I also agree with that. The thing here is if Lana is a great person like many try to imply, she would care about the guy. She didn't. Result, I want her to be called for it.
              Last edited by Timester; 10-12-2007, 02:21 PM.

Comment

Seriously, I can't believe. I simply can't, how the name of Saint Lana has to be praised and the blame is from everybody else.
                Believe it lol Seriously though if Lana had pointed a gun to his head and "forced" him to go to jail THEN I would agree but Lana had NOTHING to do with this man's own desicion to make a deal with Lionel....it was ALL HIM.

The guy was arrested for the confession of Lana's DEATH. Lana is alive and didn't cared squat about that poor guy. Lex and Lionel, they are villains, I don't expect them to care, but Lana? She was the key of the jail and she didn't care. [/B]
                What poor guy? He wasn't a victim but an active participant.

Comment

...wouldn't Lana "clearing" him then go against the wishes of a dying man lol

Sorry, but this whole arguement about this "man" which was established went willingly to jail in exchage for money is reaching imo....
                  Yeah, Lana is respecting a dying man's last wise of "let me be known as your murdered", while she walks around...

Can't you even see how ridiculous that sounds?

Comment

Believe it lol Seriously though if Lana had pointed a gun to his head and "forced" him to go to jail THEN I would agree but Lana had NOTHING to do with this man's own desicion to make a deal with Lionel....it was ALL HIM.

It is so sad that to make sure Lana still looks good you would make an innocent man look guilty for accepting money to help his family. He was forced into the situation. We don't know him so we haven't seen him but we do know he didn't commit the crime and he died in jail. Sure there was nothing Lana could do about it but she at least could have looked remorseful.

Comment

*Sigh*

I will get you there, no matter what.

It's not about the guy, it's about Lana.

By the way, did anywhere even said that Lana send the guy to the jail? No, so stop assuming things up.

But, anyway, if Lana was a person that cares about the others, she clear the guy's name, because he was convicted for a murder he didn't commited. Why? Because Lana is alive.

Comment

Yeah, Lana is respecting a dying man's last wise of "let me be known as your murdered", while she walks around...

This whole arguement is ridiculous to me lol

Comment

Dude, I don't think anyone is disagreeing with you. Lana should have cleared his name. I guess Lana is ultimately responsible for him going to jail. Had she never faked her death, he wouldn't have had the opportunity to willingly take responsibility for her death.

Comment

There's such thing as a "willing participant" and this dude falls into that category!!

It reminds me of Clark defenders who say that Lana doesn't have a right to complain about Clark since she WILLINGLY on her OWN got involved with him even though she knew he had secrets.

Same thing here, no one MADE this dying dude volunteer for money to say he killed Lana.

He died but his family is now very well off!!

I love happy endings!

Comment

Let's be honest, this whole situation is ridiculous. After analyzing it, there are more holes in the plot on this show than swiss cheese. I mean, was there a point to Lana faking her death at all? Lex wasn't going to kill her, he'd be pretty stupid to do that anyway. This was a case where TPTB wanted to create a major cliffhanger where 1 percent of the audience actually thought that Lana was dead. Then in turn, they create an equally bad way out of this cliffhanger using horrendous writing. That's why Smallville finales are becoming my least favorite episodes because TPTB push the envelope to create some drama, then lightswitch everything back in the premier. It's really annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by chlo-el
                                Sure there was nothing Lana could do about it but she at least could have looked remorseful.
                                Precisely. Clearing up the guy's name would be a good start to take care of Lana's ghosts. This, if she really cares. If not, I want her to be called for it.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎