Talon job

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Talon job

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Shardz
    [B]So lets see. Lets count how many of the main characters have worked at the Talon.

Lana
    Martha Kent
    Lois
    and now Kara.
    who's next?

You forgot the girl who was in love with Lana(I forgot her name).She worked there before she became crazy about Lana.

But,Shelby needs a job,such a smart dog
    Last edited by Sweetie; 10-15-2007, 04:04 PM.

Comment

Good dog shelby, baked at Lana. Such a good boy.

Comment

sweetie, if your talking about grownup emily dismore she worked there after she was crazy. if your talking about tina gerer she may have worked there i dont remember.

Comment

Originally posted by flying_girl
          sweetie, if your talking about grownup emily dismore she worked there after she was crazy. if your talking about tina gerer she may have worked there i dont remember.
          The girl I was talking about was living in a glasse cage,Lionel Luthor was using her for an experiment.I don't know? Then she kidnapped Lana because she felt alone and wanted her to stay with her forever there.I think it was Emily Dismoore because I remember that Lana called her Emily.But,you're right Tina Greer worked there too.It's probably a must that every girl who comes to Smallville have to work there
          Last edited by Sweetie; 10-16-2007, 05:52 AM.

Comment

grownup emily lived in a glass cage

Comment

Originally posted by flying_girl
              actually, thats not true. chloe did work at the talon. that one day that clark worked there he ran off to save the day and gave chloe his apron and she took over for him.
              I'd forgotten about that! But she was just covering for him, not actually working there, i.e. officially. So does it count?

But it's like a rule--if you're one of 'Clark's girls' you must work at the Talon. The End.

Comment

Hi

I'm new one here.

Can anyone tell me please, wich episode Clark was working at Talon?

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎