Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lex I faked my murder so fix it so I can come back to Clark.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

The point is the man chose to die in prison knowing the rest of his family would be taken care of. He made his chose and Lana had nothing to do with that choice.

I actually understand Lana wanting to meet Lex at the Kent farm, for protection and not under Lex's control. That makes perfect sense, no one would see her before she felt she was safe to return to normal life. And I'm sure she OK'd it with Clark, because Clark and Kara were scarce for a reason. What bothered me was that Lex just opened the door and strolled right in like he owned the place. But I guess that's Lex, he thinks he owns the town.
    Last edited by All about Clark; 10-17-2007, 03:16 PM.

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by All about Clark
      [B]The point is the man chose to die in prison knowing the rest of his family would be taken care of. He made his chose and Lana had nothing to do with that choice.

I know the guy choose to go in jail to help his family but,it's the people here are saying that..Hey,what's the big deal he was going to die anyway.That's what sad me the most.

Comment

Lana's body was basically raped by Lex Luthor, the false pregnancy, the cloning, but she was the one at fault by going to live in his mansion, knowing that sooner or later it would lead to sex, ( which she started ), both Clark and Chloe warned her that Lex was a predator, but she refused to listen. Now she knows the truth about both Clark and Lex, and she has stolen the 10 million dollars , but for what purpose ? It must be some payback scheme, and with Clark's powers aiding her she knows that she is all but invincible, she wouldn't have come back to Smallville just for her High School "crush", she has always been attracted to men of power, and now she thinks that she has the most powerful creature on earth in the palm of her hand, Lex's evil has infected her, when he left his mark on her ,he changed her forever, the story arc of season 7 will be Clark's slow but certain deduction of Lana's true motives and character, when the denouement comes, Clark will at last see Lana as she really is, and once and for all be free of her, and free of Smallville, and be ready to accept his destiny as Superman.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweetie
          I don't beleave what I'm ready!!!The man was sick,he was going to died anyway.So,it's okay if he dies in jail for a crime that he never committed?Wow!!!Now I understand why Lana has so much fans!!!How heartless,you are folks!!!This is defenetly WRONG!
          I think I didn't explain myself very well. Of course it's wrong for an innocent man to die in jail, but people were making it sound like Lana murdered him or something. But fact is, she had nothing to do with it. Didn't Lex say something about Lionel paying that man for taking the blame before he disappeared? Lana intended for Lex to be blamed, not anyone else, and I don't think anyone can disagree that Lex would deserve being in prison.
          Anyway, I'm not a Lana fan, I just wanted to point out things weren't as bad as people make them seem.

Comment

So, I'm re-watching this episode and Lex is meeting Lana at the farm. He agreed to smooth the way for Lana's return when he tracked her down in Singapore. Lex says that everything he did was because he loves her (past tense missing). That's scary because we know Lex is obsessive and psychotic. I don't blame Lana for siphoning off $10M to escape his clutches. She was in a desperate situation and afraid of what Lex might do to her. Lana turned down his offer of a divorce settlement because she's not greedy and wants nothing more from him. But Lex also leveled another thinly veiled threat at Lana when he said that Clark wouldn't understand her actions. Lex never intended to let Lana go or not pay her back for 'betraying' him, and Lana unwittingly gave him the means to strike at her and Clark later on.

Comment

The epitome of Lana Lang!

Comment

This whole faking her death thing annoyed me so much because there was literally no point to it. She was dead for a few episodes, and ta-da, it was like it never happened at all.

Honestly, I kind of wish they did more with the "faked death" plotline more. Imagine Lana Luthor behind the scenes, doing her best to ruin Lex and anybody associated with him while everyone thinks she's dead. It would had been a really good way for her to indulge in her evil side without it ruining her public character in front of her friends and family. Imagine Lana Luthor resorting to methods so dirty that Lionel Luthor wished he'd thought of doing when he was evil. Even going far to forge and make up evil deeds on paper that Lex Luthor apparently did but in reality never did.

Plus, picture Lana Lang acting all dark and sexier than usual.

So when the entire world is ready to hang Lex Luthor publicly for crimes that he never did... (although he did do some bad things, just not those specific crimes)... it becomes a media frenzy when it's revealed that Lana Luthor faked her death and also planted false evidence against her husband. And when it's discovered that Lana stole 10 million from Lex, it suddenly becomes clear why she did it.... at least to the public anyway. That would had been an awesome, dramatic storyline.

And imagine Clark Kent and Chloe's reaction when they find out what Lana had been doing. Their reactions should had naturally been mixed-- Relief upon hearing that Lana wasn't dead after all... and shock over how evil Lana was acting. Clark simply thinks that Lana had been corrupted by Lex, and then sets out to try to make her be the second redeemed Luthor, so that she can return to being the same old "Lana Lang" that he's always known.

Plus, it would also set a precedent for why Lex Luthor never seems to get convicted for his crimes--There'd always be the people who remembered when some evil woman almost pulled off framing Lex Luthor for crimes that he was completely innocent of. So they would naturally wonder if they weren't seeing a repeat of that, and then side with Lex Luthor who they believed were wholly innocent. It isn't just money that helps Lex get away with the crimes that he did commit-- he has plenty of supporters in both comic book and smallville canon.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎