This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special Effects in Fierce........

Talk about them here.

It will probably be at least partially effects heavy, considering we have three meteor freaks, Clark, and Kara to worry about effects-wise. Everyone be prepared, though, there's so much going on in this episode with Lana's returns, the pageant, and Clark dealing with Kara, that the super-battle is gonna be short.

Comment

I bet the effects will be really corny! (Oh, it never gets old, does it? )

Comment

Wow the effects were amazing , my god , that was 1 of the best episodes with effects ever .

Oh wait ..

Comment

Were there any effects? i can't think of any.. except the usual superspeed, oh and that watermelon exploding.. that was super.

Comment

Yeah, I know it doesn't take much, but the watermelon thing was great.

Comment

The kick that Kara gave that girl seemed fake to me. The iceing Jimmy part was cool.

Liked the watermelon too!

Comment

I dug it. Not bad for a poorly funded show that attracts a semi-loyal nearly-respectable weekly following. Jimmy on ice was good, made me think of his brother, Iceman. The kick was decent. Watermelon rocked.

Comment

I liked when Kara ripped the door off the car. They cut away from the shot too quicly though! Who's got a screenshot?

Comment

I thought the special effects were good enough, well expected, when she went super speed to change, she did it with out mission a beat, it made it seem real, no paushing or anything, when she had the car door in her hand seemed real enough, when Eva froze the car, looked real, jimmy freezing looked real, at the end when she slapped old girl across the alley way looked very real, and when she flew up in the air, and kicked Eva in the face was tight, it looked real enough to me. So I give the special effects a thumbs up.

Comment

Yeah they cut away from the car door scene, I guss to save time. It would have been better if they stayed on it a little longer. The fly kick looked like something out of a bad "Charmed" episode. I think they did it because they could.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎