No announcement yet.

Hiro can save his father?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sweetie
    Look when he went to save Charlie(the genius girl)he didn't know she was sick and she was going to die anyway.
    Actually, the aneurysm developed because fate had chosen her to die. Hiro went back six months to protect her from Sylar cutting off the top of her head. The aneurysm came along long before she was supposed to get the top of her head chopped off. Because Hiro was going to rush her away from Sylar, fate compensated by giving her an aneurysm.

This is the case, because not only was it said in the episode, but Kring said so too.

I'm not specifically picking on you Sweetie, but everyone seems to gloss over the scene when Hiro and Charlie were supposed to leave for Japan.

Comment

Originally posted by Mello Penelo
      Actually, the aneurysm developed because fate had chosen her to die. Hiro went back six months to protect her from Sylar cutting off the top of her head. The aneurysm came along long before she was supposed to get the top of her head chopped off. Because Hiro was going to rush her away from Sylar, fate compensated by giving her an aneurysm.

This is the case, because not only was it said in the episode, but Kring said so too.

I'm not specifically picking on you Sweetie, but everyone seems to gloss over the scene when Hiro and Charlie were supposed to leave for Japan.

But,my point remains though.If somebody has to die even if you want to play god,he is going to die anyway.Nobody can't fight destiny.Hiro's dad was very wise man,he knew it was the time for him to go and he made his son understand this also.

No problem...

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎