No announcement yet.

Yet another use of the symbol

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gameface25
    He absorbed Nikki/Jessicas powers in teh finale last season being around them, same with DL since he used DL's power to get out of the rope cuffs.

His little evil flash while giving the guy the choke hold was his bad/Jessica side coming out for a second, then he got control back.

The tatoo/birthmark disappearing was the clue to this, and it poofed to show he was back to normal maybe?

my theory anyways....
    See i don't think bad/Jessica has anything to do with her power, personally. I just thought she was a personality made to help deal with Nikki's horrible childhood and it happened that the power manifested at first whenever Jessica showed up.

Comment

well just like the bullet, anything that doesn't belong under peter's skin will be pushed out... the fact that it was disappearing in the helix was just the producers trying to push that symbol on you once again.. We got it already. its an important part.

Comment

I love how everyone on the show seems to have a different idea as to what the symbol means. Ando says it means 'godsend', Ma petrelli says its a symbol from her husbands law firm, Suresh uses it as a clever depiction of the double helix since his research is in DNA...

Comment

acourding to everything we learned peter shouldnt be able to keep the tat. while he was getting it i was waiting for it to disappear. as for the symbol, as far as we know jessica never got a tat so how did it appear on her? and if she did nikki should have it too, they share the same body after all.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎