Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Merfish
    are you referring to Fantastic 4?

if you are you are incorrect, its "Flame On"
    and he didn't have that kind of moment in the movies, though he had one in the Ultimate series
    I'm glad i'm not the only geek around here cause i was about to correct him myself. Though i can vaguely remember that moment in the Ultimate universe but it's also been a while since i've read the first issues.

Hardcore fans ROCK!

But i do like the whole "Go sparks go" moment. And i just think Peter was getting all crazy when he was TKin the dude because if you remember he said he has to remember how that person made him feel to use there power. So maybe he's just feeling all Sylar like without knowing it.

Comment

Bwhahaha! Geeks all around.(Me too! Me too!!)
      Actually, I was thinking the same thing.
      Star Wars, I'm not so familiar with (Well, I stay away
      from it like the plague, really.) But I was certainly thinking
      about Spiderman at that moment.

Comment

Oh yeah, even my wife mentioned the Spidey like moment with Peter, true geek joy this episode

Comment

Maybe a Peter from the future is this new uber badguy....

Bit far-out.

Comment

Originally posted by Mini Wolfsbane
            Bwhahaha! Geeks all around.(Me too! Me too!!)
            Actually, I was thinking the same thing.
            Star Wars, I'm not so familiar with (Well, I stay away
            from it like the plague, really.) But I was certainly thinking
            about Spiderman at that moment.
            LOL...YES GEEKS ALL AROUND! But the thing you really need to treat like the plague is Star Trek...no offense you Star Trek people. But Mini Wolfsbane...you get your name from Wolfsbane (Rahne Sinclair)?

Comment

SHAZZAM

Does this mean a bad Peter and a good Sylar

Comment

I think good Sylar is out of the picture, considering Sylar killed Candice to get her power.

Nothing wrong with Star Trek. You just have to watch the GOOD shows (TOS, TNG, VOY), and avoid the BAD shows (DS9, ENT) unless it's a Borg episode. Or Q. Or Mirror Universe.

I was thinking Spidey and Vader too. Geeks all around! Though, sadly, I haven't read too much of the comics, only what I've read online and random bits (COIE, IC, 52) and the first 140 issues or so of ASM.

Comment

Inner voice: kill him, peter, kill that son of a b!

Comment

Peter was just angry at how bad that guys irish accent was. It maybe true that english people can do irish accents better than americans, but obviously not always. Exhibit B is that chick in the pilot of Burn Notice, at least they had the good sense to stop it.

Comment

Meanwhile, he's thinking while he's got Will up against the wall...to the other guy, he wants to say.

"I find your lack of faith in my previous statement disturbing."

Comment

Originally posted by Drolfin
                        Everyone's talking about his Vader moment, what about his Peter PARKER moment? "Go Web/Lightning!"
                        that made me laugh...... I liked that whole discovery thing. I hope we see more of the Heroes testing thier powers.

I loved the 'vader moment' but he wouldn't have killed the guy - whether the girl was jumping in front of him or not - he's just not a killer or else he would have just snapped the dude's neck or squeezed harder with his 'force'

Comment

Go go gadget lighting!

Comment

Im not so sure... I think that Peter's willingness to abandon everything about his life and become part of a crime syndacit family says alot about where he might be heading. I really hope that they do not take him down a path of darkness, he would be able to do terrible things that I just cant see peter doing...

Comment

I wouldn't mind a badass Pete for a little while, as lng as he comes to before the end of the season...

...course then we'll have to put up with "I'm moping because I did bad stuff" Pete...

Comment

Yeah, exactly. I would much prefer a bad ass peter like in 'five years gone' than a bad guy bad ass. He can still be good while taking names.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎