No announcement yet.

Michelle Ryan is pretty hot

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michelle Ryan is pretty hot

I didn't think so at first seeing all the images of Bionic Woman on the web and running around the street in the side of buses. But after watching the pilot, and see her in action. She's actually pretty hot!

amen, oh, and amen again. she's smoking

Comment

From a female's perspective, I think she's very pretty.

Comment

Man, too bad NBC and CW are so separate, that would be cool to have a crossover and Jamie learns about superheroism and abnormality of a town. I think they hired a great actress, she has good potential.

Comment

She's pretty, but I wouldn't say she's hot (real world hot, yes, but tv/movie/fantasy woman hot? i'd have to go with no). She's got nothing on her predecessors, Dark Angel's Jessica Alba or Birds of Prey's Ashley Scott.

Comment

She's average.

Comment

not only is the lead hot but so is her sister if she was a lil older

Comment

Personally i don't think she's hot. She's good looking that's all. Her sister is very cute.

Comment

She's definitely hot, IMO. One of the few reasons I'll still be watching the show after the second and third episodes didn't meet expectations.

Comment

She's a thoroughly delightful girl. I met her just as she was being given a hard time by the BBC.

Comment

I think she's super hot.

Comment

I think she is quite pretty. She has a realistic quality to her. However the only thing that bothers me is she doesn't seem that fit. I would have thought that someone that is suppose to playing a woman with powers, she would at least be fit. It might just be the camera, but i think she is quite chunky, especially in the bottom half of her body.

Comment

She is a pure beauty! Nothing else matters..

Comment

Hot - Yes! With Accent, 10xHot!

Comment

How anyone can say she isn't hot I don't know. I mean, have you seen the size of her chest???

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎