Quotes from Kara (Spoilers)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lois: ...And judging by that funky sound and the megawatt light show, something is going on behind that door, and it's not laserium.

Comment

Originally posted by Dodge006
      "Welcome to the Daily Planet."
      Grant to Lois, my favorite too.

Comment

"You like water, Lane?"
        "As much as the next girl..."

Ya know why that one's funny?

Erica Durance herself is terrified of water AKA 'drowning'

Comment

Clark to Lois (Rescuing you is starting to become a bad habbit of mines"

Oh Mr Kent trues words ahve never been spoken

Comment

FAVORITE KARA QUOTES:

1) Clark: What's wrong, Lois? I thought you'd be happy to get rid of me.

Lois: Are you kidding? Who am I gonna pick on?

Clark: I'm sure you'll find someone.

2) Gabriel Grant: Your cousin's feelings? How sweet. Let me tell you something, Lane. Newspapers don't have feelings. They have stories, and stories are what pay the bills around here. You think I'm being honored by the Publishers Guild tonight because I'm Mahatma Gandhi, because I give a darn about feelings? No. I break stories any way, any how.

Gabriel Grant: No. It looks like passion, and it's what separates you from the rest of the pack. This is the fork in your road, Lane. In a dozen years, you'll either be Lois Lane, star reporter whose name is synonymous with the Daily Planet, or Lois fill-in-the-blank, married to an insurance adjuster in the sticks with four kids and 40 extra pounds. You won't be able to look at a newspaper because it will always remind you of what could have been. Which road sounds better to you?

3) Kara: Explain to me again why you can't fly.

Clark: I'm not sure.

Kara: [ Smirking ] I guess the humans are right, Kal-El. Girls do mature faster than boys.

4) Gabriel Grant: If you're lucky, Sullivan, some of her passion will rub off on you, maybe put a little fire on that Torch you let burn out after high school.

Lois: Am I hearing things, or did you just offer me a job?

Gabriel Grant: Welcome to the Daily Planet, Lois Lane. You play your cards right, you'll be out of this basement quicker than your cousin. Nothing like a little family rivalry to keep the bullpen hopping.
            Last edited by tibbit78; 02-29-2008, 09:01 PM.

Comment

kara-"Go get your girlfriend and never come back"
              Clark in mind-"she's not my girlfriend....yet"

Comment

Originally posted by Ilovebeinglost
                One I didn't like was

Kara...that's what happens when you touch my stuff...........
                Yea, hated that one! She sounded like a mean girl from high school or something.

I liked it when Kara asked Clark why he couldn't defy gravity and he looked embarrassed and said he wasn't sure. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Shardz
                  Clark: Well that makes us.... cousins.
                  It's funnier because he takes a step back.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎