Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mr Muggles

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Personally, I cant stand any of the little yippy dog breeds, poms, chihuahuas, terriers, min pins, etc-they are all evil

Comment

the scene when Mr. Muggles was watching TV...hilarious.

Comment

That scene caused my wife & daughter to burst out laughing and both almost simultaneously said "Awwww that is so cute".

Comment

Originally posted by STFanatic
          That scene caused my wife & daughter to burst out laughing and both almost simultaneously said "Awwww that is so cute".
          Exactly why those kinds of dogs are evil!

Comment

I know Shelby is far above fighting or jealously. But my man Shelby would totally Destroy Mr.Muggles in a fight.
            Steel Cage Match:
            Shelby / Muggles

Place your bets.

Comment

Muggles might turn into that dog from Blade III.... lol.. all vampire and such

Comment

Good Point Ginx, I am very afraid of that vampire dog from Blade III , or any vampire that can open their mouth with the side ways teeth and opening as well.
                Now if Drusilla or Drusilla wanted to bite me....ummmmmm...i....would..not.put up a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Patient101
                  Well... they are starting to set it up for him to get a power, lol.
                  if Mr. Muggles hurry back and eat that toe, it will have powers.

Comment

But the Mugster might get ptoemaine poisoning

Comment

Depending on what his power ends up being it would effect the outcome of the battle but my money is still on shelby, especially if we were assuking they were both still empowered. lol.

Comment

I say bring a female poodle between them to fight over(it's always about a girl isn't it?).We are going to have a real showdown!!!They are going to fight like...Well,dogs

Of course,I vote for Shelby

Comment

A poodle with a pink bow?

Comment

Mr Muggles power is to be able to lick his own testicles. Oh no wait....

Comment

Originally posted by jimmyolsenblues
                              I know Shelby is far above fighting or jealously. But my man Shelby would totally Destroy Mr.Muggles in a fight.
                              Steel Cage Match:
                              Shelby / Muggles

Place your bets.
                              Amen brother! Thats wut i'm talking about, Shelby will rip muggle's tail off and do a chokeslam on that sorry a$$!

Comment

Originally posted by Patient101
                                Well... they are starting to set it up for him to get a power, lol.
                                I know! Muggles is the next hero That dog is smarter than he looks. He was looking up in the sky... Mr. Muggles knows West could fly!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎