Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peter Pwns

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am a good guy to just ask the people who know me but I won't get walked over.

Comment

the preview showed him makin out with the irish sister girl. He is still a good guy even if he doesnt know his name so he wouldnt go straight to tearing the guy apart. That and he doesnt know what his powers are or how to fully control them (though he seems to have gotten a hand on that electric power pretty well) so he couldnt nessicarily take him out without risking losing his only clues to who he was...

Comment

If his powers are automaticly used when needed as it appears to be then he should call other powers just by thinking what he wantss to happen so he could easily disable the mobster and get the box without hurting anyone to bad.

Comment

i didnt see it what did he do did he use everyones power from last season or what im lost

Comment

What I want to know is, did they just totally ditch the "empath" root of his power? Because if he has amnesia he can't think about how the people made him felt. I'm really hoping that something happened in those four months that kicked his powers into overdrive and allowed him to use his empathy without having to remember the people.

Comment

His empathy is part of his character, its not a power. Its the root like you said, but not the power itself. My guess is he's using his powers subliminally. When he freed himself from the ropes. He was't trying to phase through them, he was trying to break free. The phase just sort of happend, you could see it on his face.

Comment

I'm pretty sure we've gotten clear confirmation that Peter is an empath, and that is at the root of his power.

Comment

peter has all of sylars powers, but he doesn't know he has them or what they are

Comment

Originally posted by Dpyro
                    i didnt see it what did he do did he use everyones power from last season or what im lost

He used DLs power to phase through his ropes when he was tied, the new electricity power to shoot a guy, telekineses on the other guys gun, and Nikkis super strength to punch him across the room.

Comment

decent guy??? these thugs violentley beat the piss out of him and turtured him. Then they try to force him into going against his own morals. Yeah, your right, the "decent" thing to do is say "sure i'll help you guys. you seem like nice enough chaps"

Comment

Peter has a bad case of Superman syndrome-he's become so powerful the only limit to his abilities are self-imposed. The holding a box over a fire bit should have been no challenge for him. Telekinesis yank it away, stop time and walk over and get it, go invisible and go get it. Its going to be hard for ordinaries to challenge Peter at all.

Comment

Yeah, that kinda bothered me too. He has more than enough power, and aparently knows how to use it, to have gotten that box from the guy in a myriad of different ways. It just doesnt make sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginx
                            I know right!!! lol - Raise your hand if you love the new Amnesia Peter who is not afraid to just go with it...... he should have lost his memory last season!!

*waives hand in the air*
                            you know I'm in!

Comment

Hmm...a thought just occured to me...what if Peter is, in fact, faking the amnesia? Assuming he is in cohoots with the Haitian and perhaps the HRG alliance, his amnesia could be a ruse, and those 'in the know' enough about the situation would buy it, thinking the Haitian had done it, an assumption added to by the necklace. that would explain why Peter does, in fact, know how to use his powers but did not 'snatch' the box away or whatever when he had the chance.

Comment

Hmmm... its possible but it wouldnt make alot of sense... it seems like he just is able to use the powers when his instincts take over & im not so sure what use peter pretending to have amneisa would be. Everyone just thinks he is dead so it would be better for him to lay low and do stuff without being noticed (i.e. invisible) than to pretend to have amneisa.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎