Collapse
No announcement yet.

when will clark fly

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm thinking season finale. That would be amazing! That would be an amazing cliffhanger!

Comment

Yes but that would mean if they had a S8 that CW would have to pay a **** load of cash for the rights to make him fly

Comment

They've always said he will never fly AS Clark.

But what's to stop them calling him Kal-El one episode

Comment

No I think he will fly this season finale. Everybody's saying that when Clarks flies he must be Superman already. But I think that that doesn't necessarily have to happen first. I seem to recall some other Superman reincarnations where Clark still in his normal clothing, starts running and jumping and all of a sudden his jumps get longer and bigger and next thing you know he's flying.

Maybe even before the season finale this can happen. Assuming this could be the final season (even Buffy didn't make it past 7 seasons and you should end it while it's still fun to watch and besides, Tom Welling isn't staying young forever, sorry ladies).

I do still believe that in the season finale at the very end Clark will wear the tights and the cape and will fly off towards metropolis, or the sun.

or both.

Comment

with his cousing in tow lol

Comment

I remember in a interview, Al Gough and Miles Millar said that Clark will start to learn how to fly sometime in mid-season...

Comment

nice I hope that happens

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎