Collapse
No announcement yet.

bizzaro clark and lois

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, her ass looks pretty good but it's nothing to go insane over, there are many better asses out there.

Comment

I thought the scene was dumb, not because of Clark and Lois...but Bizzaro is an alien that torched a man for asking if he needed help. So why didn't he try to kill Lois? Would Bizz REALLY be interested in getting some bootay from a human chick, while his mind is on trying to kill Clark? Hmmmm...I don't think so.

Sure it tickles the audience's fancy cause you get to see some flirting between "Clark" and Lois...but other than that...it was just silly.

Comment

Originally posted by Cieraangel
        I thought the scene was dumb, not because of Clark and Lois...but Bizzaro is an alien that torched a man for asking if he needed help. So why didn't he try to kill Lois? Would Bizz REALLY be interested in getting some bootay from a human chick, while his mind is on trying to kill Clark? Hmmmm...I don't think so.

Sure it tickles the audience's fancy cause you get to see some flirting between "Clark" and Lois...but other than that...it was just silly.
        Bizzaro told Clark that he has all of his memories as well as his DNA so my take on it is this

Bizzaro has the same desires for certain Earth women that Clark does the difference is that Clark does not show his feelings for Lois due to his innobitions and what not.

Bizzaro does not hold anything back yes he torched a man for asking if he was ok but he told Lex he wanted to kill clark and take over his life. He wants to be Clark just a more unhinged version

Comment

Originally posted by adromidon
          Bizzaro told Clark that he has all of his memories as well as his DNA so my take on it is this

Bizzaro has the same desires for certain Earth women that Clark does the difference is that Clark does not show his feelings for Lois due to his innobitions and what not.

Bizzaro does not hold anything back yes he torched a man for asking if he was ok but he told Lex he wanted to kill clark and take over his life. He wants to be Clark just a more unhinged version

Actually Bizzaro Clark is the opposite of Clark, Clark doesn't like Lois yet. But Bizzaro Clark does.
          Clark will fall in love with lois in the future
          while Bizzaro Clark will fall out of love with lois due to her annoying personality.

I'm sure if Lana was on he wouldn't like Lana at all. But Clark does.

It has nothing to do with Clark's feelings inside him, Bizzaro does things opposite of Clark thats why Bizzaro can fly and Clakr can only run.... for now at least.

Comment

Question is..How Bizarro Clark will act when he sees Chloe?

Comment

Originally posted by Joelito
              Question is..How Bizarro Clark will act when he sees Chloe?
              idk but I wish we could have seen.

Comment

I think Bizarro and lois make a cute and appropriate couple. May they join together, fly away and live happily ever after, as long as her life may be with Bizarro.

(it was a funny scene but one doesn't know if a body double provided the buttocks or ED)

Comment

i thought it was awesome. especially when she told clark in the end that if he grabbed her ass again that she would take his head with her when she left. it was classic. and she definetly liked the fact that bizarro (of course she did not know it was a clone) grabbed her like that.

Comment

yeah she was thinking "Bad clark bad clark now do it again" lol

Comment

It was one of my favorite scenes. And yes, It looked like she liked him touching her, it looked like she smirked a little when it happened. I wish they started making out when it happened! =]

Comment

lmao then Clark walks in and says what is going on here

Comment

i know. that would have been awesome.

Comment

yeah it would have

Comment

i loved his face at the end when she approached him. he was so confused. it was great.

hey i posted on your fanfic

Comment

Well I liked that Lois thinks that he was only interested in her because Lana was out of the picture.If anything Bizarro was very Anti!Clois.JMHO

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎