• Show
Clear All

Kaito Nakamura- Dead
    Mr. Petrelli- Dead
    Linderman- Dead
    Ma Petrelli- Alive
    Charles Devauex- Dead
    Hooded Man- Alive (No Body)
    Kaito said of the 9 remaining, so there the 9 left plus the three dead until he himself dies. They all powered, and it seems that one to three of them went rouge and is eliminating the others, seeing them as threats.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmyolsenblues
      I really hope they develop the mythology, where the bads guys/legion of doom have worked together in the past.
      Like Malcolm McDowell said to Niki, "Do you have any idea how much work it took to get you two together to produce your son?". So this means that the bad guys have been working together for a long time.
      I want to find out about that history.
      I agree. I hope they dive into it more. Everyone loves to see how a bad guy's plan comes together - we already get to sorta see how the good guys get together.... I'd like both sides of the coin please.

I loved it when Linderman said that to Niki - it was just so....perfectly evil. I think about that every time Niki and her fam are on the screen - I want to know more about why it was important for them to get together. I know Micah's got a good power but there must be more to it than tweakin' machines.....

There must be someone who can see the future besides just Issac - maybe someone that was part of the Nine and then died... maybe Somone's dad with the dreams..... because they knew how to line the ducks up - and only needed Issac really after Charles was out of the picture.... at least that's how it seemed to me.

Instead of Heroes Origins being just about new characters - I'd really like to see them dive into the origins of some of the characters like Linderman and the Nine - but I guess that's part of Vol 2 storyarc. I just hope they don't leave us hanging

Comment

Spiderman pushed Hiro's dad off the building and webswing away!

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎