No announcement yet.

Claire has a stalker

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by StrangeVisitor1979
    ANyone willing to bet that this is another illegit from Nathan's indiscretions?

maybe he could be her twin brother

ewwwww

Comment

Originally posted by Dpyro
      that would be disgusting him and claire kiss and stuff
      Exactly, that's why I don't see that as happening because frankly that would be disturbing... "hey we forgot to tell you, before you started dating and became a couple, that you are brother and sister."

Not a chance of happening on network tv- or at least I don't think so...

Comment

Originally posted by Luthor5339
        Exactly, that's why I don't see that as happening because frankly that would be disturbing... "hey we forgot to tell you, before you started dating and became a couple, that you are brother and sister."

Not a chance of happening on network tv- or at least I don't think so...
        lol your right

Comment

Haven't you guys seen Star Wars? lol

Comment

lol i was just about to say luke and leia but didnt think anyone would understand lol thanks

Comment

Luke and Leia, somewhat, but the main man who got her was Han and was always Han more or less... unless there was a kissing dating type of romance that I forgot about?

Comment

They're not related but still - it's another flying person. I know that they did say that people would start showing up with similar powers - but with age differences - trying to show generations.

I hope that fly boy has some other kinda power other than just flying - and flying is just a bonus.

How funny is that gonna be - one flying person lets Claire down and another one steps in. lol

Comment

I hope I'm wrong, but I have a feeling he's a Company plant. I hate to say it, but Claire has that kind of luck.

Comment

hmmmm.... yeah she does have bad luck. It would make sense that he was a plant actually. But for one hallmark moment..let's pretend he actually likes Claire because she's different and not because he's trying to out here and see the extent of her powers.

Comment

I'm going to completely ruin this thread now by saying:
                      YES!! More hot eye candy for us girls!

If I saw that hottie hanging outside my window, I wouldn't be disturbed.
                      :P (Well, maybe a little.)

Why does every show have a "stalker" type character, anyway ?
                      I mean, that's really not how it is in real life.
                      (Then again, in real life, no one has super-powers either.)

In real life (at least for some of us) the person completely
                      ignores you and doesn't even know your friggin' name.
                      Or thinks you're much younger then you are, so
                      then sees you as off-limits. Or both. Show me that in
                      one of these drama's and I'd be very satisfied.
                      This "girl/boy next door" garbage is fantasy crap.
                      Who has that in thier life ? Please. Ugh.

Comment

I first thought he was another Zach but then he did his Peter Pan bit so that changes everything.

-cs™

Comment

Originally posted by Mini Wolfsbane
                          I'm going to completely ruin this thread now by saying:
                          YES!! More hot eye candy for us girls!

If I saw that hottie hanging outside my window, I wouldn't be disturbed.
                          :P (Well, maybe a little.)

Why does every show have a "stalker" type character, anyway ?
                          I mean, that's really not how it is in real life.
                          (Then again, in real life, no one has super-powers either.)

In real life (at least for some of us) the person completely
                          ignores you and doesn't even know your friggin' name.
                          Or thinks you're much younger then you are, so
                          then sees you as off-limits. Or both. Show me that in
                          one of these drama's and I'd be very satisfied.
                          This "girl/boy next door" garbage is fantasy crap.
                          Who has that in thier life ? Please. Ugh.
                          LMAO!!! Seriously if there was a dude floating outside my window I'd be like WTF!!!! LOL

Every show needs a stalker - it's a personality type

I thought the guy was a little Peter Pannish... hope he improves with each episode. and hey I'm the girl next door!! lol -

Comment

I was definitely thinking that maybe that innate attraction could be because they're actually brother and sister!!!! EWWWW!!!!!

Comment

nooo.... lol. I think we're all just thinking that because of what happened with Peter and Claire lol....

Maybe Claire is only attracted to people she's related too!!!!! ewwwww

Comment

^Claire's got a Luke Skywalker complex!

-cs™

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍