Peter's new power

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peter's new power

whats up with that he learnt it pretty fast lol

He obviously learned in the past four months. He got it from the guy in the graphic novel, chapter 49 and 50.

Comment

oh thanks for the update ill read it or you can just tell me what it was about and save me the trouble of loading it lol

Comment

Guy with power in hospital causing blackouts.
        Mohinder finds him.
        Cures the same disease molly has.
        then stashes him in the mountains away from electricity.
        In a nutshell.

Comment

Don't Tase Me Bro!...guess Peter felt threatened

Comment

lmao he was the one doing the tasing oh and thanks for the update but how did peter come in contact with him

Comment

Yo...the electricity from the hands power....there are spoilers all over the place that detail who Peter has obtained this power from...

I'm not shooting it out there or anything, but suffice to say it is NOT someone from a graphic novel, the character Pete got this power from is gonna play a major role on the show this year.

Safe to say this individual, along with the Haitian, probably had a lot to do with where Peter is and the condition we've found him in.

By the way...my first post ever, right here...

Comment

Welcome to Kryptonsite Krycek!

Comment

Wasn't the same pyro effect from the season finale?

Comment

Originally posted by Joelito
                    Wasn't the same pyro effect from the season finale?
                    i concur, isn't this a TED power? just a white light instead of a dangerous radioactive one?

Comment

I don't know if this will make this thread move to the spoiler section, but...

SPOILER

Peter did not get the lightning power from the graphic novel guy. He got it from Elle, the mysterious woman who has ties to his disappearance, the Petrelli family, and the Bennet family. Possible a realtive of Meredith?

Comment

You know what I'm more interested in? His mind loss. With the pendent, it kind of points to the Haitian's involvement, but then why do the Petrelli's and Bennet's not know he's alive?

Comment

Maybe the Haitian has a new boss, someone with more sinister plans for the heroes.

Comment

Originally posted by XanthusAZ
                            I don't know if this will make this thread move to the spoiler section, but...

SPOILER

Peter did not get the lightning power from the graphic novel guy. He got it from Elle, the mysterious woman who has ties to his disappearance, the Petrelli family, and the Bennet family. Possible a realtive of Meredith?
                            I agree. when I saw the show and saw his power was not just Ted's power, I remembered that this Elle person had some power to do with electricity. So since she is connected to peter's "death" in some way then she must be in cahoots with the mobsters.

I agree with the hypothesis about the Haitian because that necklace Peter is wearing is similar to , if not the same one as, the haitian's from last season.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisxs5

Guy with power in hospital causing blackouts.
                              Mohinder finds him.
                              Cures the same disease molly has.
                              then stashes him in the mountains away from electricity.
                              In a nutshell.
                              Thanks for the recap - really need to get caught up on the Graphic Novels again - I was doing so well but then I got bogged down with work lol *sneaks off to download them from nbc*

And I don't think it's Elle's power - her power is [SPOILER]lightening/electricity and it's way powerful from what I hear[/SPOILER] and so I think that he did get it from the graphic novel blackout guy. The power Peter exhibited was more like energy and less like [SPOILER]lightening/electricity [/SPOILER].

hehehehe.....my text looks like it's been attacked by Claude - Didn't want to add to the spoilers...... you can block them out you know instead of typing them....just fyi.....

And just for the record - based on Peter's panic-look. I don't think Peter knows how to use the power - I think it was the most current power his body absorbed and he just reacted subconsciously to attackers - he was protecting himself. He had no idea how he did it - based on his face.....
                              Last edited by Ginx; 09-27-2007, 01:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎