No announcement yet.

walk away scene

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• walk away scene

Just watched the walk away scene again and *SIGH* golly was that good! Clark looked seriously good, especially on the close up, where all you see is the colors of the shirt and jacket-very superman-looking.

I love that scene too. Surprised they haven't used it in more promos like they do the Crusade flying scene. Even if the episode doesn't have flying they still use that Kal-El shot, so why not use the awesome walk away to promote the heck out of the show? Oh, right, I forgot that The CW's decided not to promote the show this year.

Comment

tell me 'bout it. I did see 2 promos tonight one a little longer one shorter, but I also stepped out of the room for a bit so there might of been more.

Comment

That was the funniest scene of the whole episode.

Comment

Oh Lord, I had hoped this lame nonsensical laugh fest would remain inside the threads that you've already started with it.

Comment

That scene was pure cheese although apart from that it was a cracking episode.

Comment

How many of you have that as your wallpaper?

Comment

Originally posted by yosemiteangel
                Just watched the walk away scene again and *SIGH* golly was that good! Clark looked seriously good, especially on the close up, where all you see is the colors of the shirt and jacket-very superman-looking.
                That Scene was just Classic. One of the most memorable Scenes of the entire Series.

Comment

Originally posted by Selenatripox
                  That Scene was just Classic. One of the most memorable Scenes of the entire Series.
                  ITA! The stuff of legends!!

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎