KB cast in Heroes!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KB cast in Heroes!

I didn't see a thread on this... so here we go:

The announcement was made by "Heroes" executive producer/creator Tim Kring, who said: "This was not easy to pull off. But since we're an ensemble show, with many arcs playing out through the year, we found a way to jump into a small window in her schedule. I pitched her the idea we have for the character, which she loved, and we're off and running."

"Kristen Bell is a very special actress," said Universal Media Studios President Katherine Pope. "With so many studios chasing her in both film and TV, we're beyond delighted that she chose to star on our show. Viewers are going to love her in this role. The depth and complexity that she brings as an actress is a perfect fit for 'Heroes.'"

She'll be in 13 episodes apparently.

Source

KB interview

I read about this earlier and I think it's awesome! Now all I have to do is start watching Heroes, which shouldn't be too bad because I've heard good things about the show. Thanks for posting this.

Comment

I didn't watch season 1 but had planned on catching up on dvd in time for season 2. Now I've got even more reason to do so! KB is going to be awesome. This almost makes up for not having a season four of Veronica Mars.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎