No announcement yet.

Is anyone posting?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is anyone posting?

No one's posted in this Jericho forum for a few days. There may be a fandom but they're certainly not alive here. Or are they? Anyone? Bueller?

I've set up a Jericho News thread for anyone who wants to post in it. Of course, if anyone's not posting at all... this is kind of embarrassing.

I'm sure alot more posters will come with the release of the DVDs. Alot of people were probably enticed by the surprise renewal, so hopefully they'll catch up on the DVDs, thats what I'm doing.

Then I'll start posting

Comment

I think expectations are somewhat low because of the Friday night time slot.

Comment

Doesnt matter what time slot its in for me ...i'll still watch it.

Comment

It would be nice if we had a release date for it. At least then we could talk about that.

Or some spoilers?

Seriously though, there's nothing to talk about until there's something to talk about...

Comment

Is their any word on whether the new season/mini season whatever will be affected by the strike? Has it been written yet? Will it be filmed before the next potential strikes?

Comment

ughh i miss jericho such a good show at least i have the first season to watch until the new one comes bac

Comment

7 Episodes are done. The station is just waiting to air it. those 7 episodes have to do REALLY well for it to be renewed for more. Maybe the strike will be a good thing for Jericho!

Comment

I dont know why this place is dead, this is such a good show. I cant see it coming back if people arnt talking about it.

Everyone ive told this show about to loves it.

Comment

maybe they'll have oreos lor something in the last episode. we'll send those in for season 3. That's what I'll do for Smallville Season 9. jk guys but yeah, only seven episodes? they better be good or no s3...

Comment

jericho in the morgue.... :_(
                      it is sad, i was hopin' it will survive at least for a new season specially when 2 had only 7 epis, thats not a season is alms

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎