Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who fault is it really that Chloe is "dead"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The people of Krypton are at fault. If they hadn't destroyed their planet, none of this would've happend. LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by warriorrenegade
      The people of Krypton are at fault. If they hadn't destroyed their planet, none of this would've happend. LOL
      Kryptonian: Oops. Wrong button.

Comment

• Lois's Character is awsome. She's very capable of handling things by herself except she has the same weaknes every single HUMAN in the world has: She isn't bullet proof and she can be stabbed.

I'm gonna get off topic and point out, It's Lana's fault that Lex has to go to jail. She was all he was living for and she just went up to hima nd said "You're not capable of love." She's so clueless. I mean who in their right mind says that to their husbands. Oviously Lana isn't in her right mind if she is able to cause a much pain as she did. Did you see Clark's face?! Chloe was in tears. The least she could have done is told someone so they knew she was safe. I hope when they see her again they give her the smae kind of pain. But that's just what I think.

And I can see where you're coming from when you say it is Lois's fault, but Lana PERPOSELY almost killed Lional. I can't like her even if I try.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sexyman
          She is nothing but a dependent twat who can't accomplish anything by herself and gets things handed to her on a silver platter.
          sounds like you're talking about your precious Lana.
          and this thread is pointless, considering EVERYBODY knew Chloe wasn't going to die.

Comment

• The guy that stabbed Lois.
            or maybe lois

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍