No announcement yet.

Jericho Saved?!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jericho Saved?!

TV Guide's Michael Ausiello and E! Online's Kristen Veitch are both reporting that it is very likely that Jericho will be returning for, at least, an eight episode run at midseason, due to the outcry of our great fanbase! I'm going nuts! (Pun intended! )

Check out TVGuide.com, Eonline.com, and Fallout! for more!

http://fallout.kryptonsite.com - I'll try and keep people updated on the Fallout! page if/when I see anything.

Comment

I am so thrilled they are reconsidering putting Jericho back on! I have been anti CBS and did my share of protesting as well. It's about time CBS pulled their heads out of their arses!

LONG LIVE JERICHO!

Comment

Yahoo News has two articles about it.

Fans Make CBS Reconsider....

And this one which says they trying to put together "an abbreviated second season".

Comment

Check this out. Jericho might be coming back after all.

CBS seems to be reconsidering airing the show again. For once the fans have got to them

Comment

well i wonder what happens if those last 6 or 8 episodes they use to "wrap up" the show generate alot of viewers.

Comment

Network Planning Return for 'Jericho'?

TV drama Jericho may have a future after all - the CBS network is reportedly reviewing its decision to scrap the show after a sustained internet campaign. Appalled by the decision to scrap the cult series last month, which follows the fortunes of a community trying to survive after a nuclear attack, superfan Jeff Knoll linked up with online company NutsOnline.com to let TV bosses know just what he thought of them. Other fans caught wind of Knoll's idea, and so far nearly 20,000 pounds (of nuts have been sent to various network executives in New York and Los Angeles. Talks with cast members are now reportedly under way, with a view to making seven more episodes. In a statement, Nina Tassler, president of CBS Entertainment, said the network had been "humbled" and was hoping "to develop a way to provide closure to the compelling drama that was the Jericho story."

Comment

I was one of the many people that donated money to buy nuts. The best 7 bucks I've spent in a long time!

Comment

It's *officially* back, most likely returning around midseason! No updates on Fallout! at the moment, but there should be soon!

I'm sure Craig's excited, as are all of us!

Comment

I'm happy this show has been "reserected (sp?) from the dead" I caught up on this a few weeks ago, great show a lot more to find out in the next season. If this show gets a lot more viewers then it will be back to primetime, I think something similar was going on with Prison Break, it was originally goint to just be a short series but had a great reaction with fans and made it as full primetime

Comment

This is outstanding news. When this first came on I didn't think I was going to like it, but I really got into towards the middle of the season. I was pissed when it got ripped out from under me.

I think I'm gonna watch the repeats on july 6th, just for kicks. Maybe I'll try to get some of my friends hooked on it too. You should do the same.

Comment

Sorry for bumping my own post, but just wanted to remind everyone that the reruns for this start tomorrow (July 6th)...Get watching!

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎