No announcement yet.

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia is a half-hour comedy on FX, and it's hilarious!

The show returns with it's third season Thursday, September 13th! I can't wait. Does anyone else watch this show?
    Last edited by kcox6751; 07-12-2007, 06:44 PM.

No one?

Comment

i've watched i few episodes and it's hilarious!

wish i could've watched every episode but i'm never sure when it's on

Comment

They haven't been airing it for quite some time. The last time it was on was in January I believe; there was a marathon on. I'm sure they'll start showing them again soon, since the show's back in the fall.

Also, if you didn't know, all of the episodes are available on iTunes, and Seasons One & Two are coming out September 4th on DVD, in one box set!

Find a list of new movie and TV releases on DVD and Blu-ray (updated weekly) as well as a calendar of upcoming releases on home video.

Comment

thanks for the info!

Comment

Season 3 begins Thursday, SEPTEMBER 13th on FX! Everyone be sure to tune in!

Comment

Man, I just wathched the show for the first time. The one they tryout for the Eagles, and Danny Devito takes acid. Holy **** was that funny. I'm on board

Comment

That's great! I love the show too.

Comment

Originally posted by elway
                  Man, I just wathched the show for the first time. The one they tryout for the Eagles, and Danny Devito takes acid. Holy **** was that funny. I'm on board
                  OMG! I pulled a muscle laughing so hard at that Danny D scene.

Comment

one of the better comedies on tv...i like the offbeat nature...and the raunchiness level they bring to the show...just feels like watching my friends do stupid stuff...saw this video the other day and nearly fell out of my chair laughing..

Watch full episodes and get the latest updates and information on all of your favorite FX and FXX shows.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎