No announcement yet.

Did Peter gain new powers?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Peter gain new powers?

Peter gains the powers of those he comes in contact with. Given the close encounter with Sylar, does he now possess all the powers Sylar acquired from his brainfeasting?

ya i would think peter can now melt metal and super hear and whatever else between the time they met in the past to now.

Comment

I don't think so. I thik he can only get a power from Sylar when Sylar uses it, not every power Sylar has whenever he is close to Sylar. Although, I could be totally wrong and Peter does have all Sylar's powers, he just can't access them yet due to either his not knowing that they exist or his requirement to remember them. As he never met them, he cant' remember them

Comment

i think he got super hearing from the earlier episode, nikkis power, and maybe dl, micah and mollys

Comment

im just wondering how close he needs to get cause he may have got nikki/jessicas but dl micha and molly may have been to far away.

he has mind reading but i dont think he has hearing atleast not previously in an episode.

Comment

Originally posted by XanthusAZ
            I don't think so. I thik he can only get a power from Sylar when Sylar uses it, not every power Sylar has whenever he is close to Sylar.
            He started using Ted's power immediately, before he really knew what was going on, and especially before Ted used it.

Although, Ted's powers might have been different from the rest. When he was in training, Peter said he was able to use other people's abilities when he thought about that person. Ted's power came out even without Peter's concentration.

Comment

I would say he definately got niki's power simply because soon as she stepped in for a second he seemed to really whip up on sylar for a bit till he started glowing... maybe thats just me.

Comment

Yeah patient you're right, he definitely has Nikki's power being that close and was probably using some of the strength to a degree on Sylar. DL, Micah, and Molly's are questionable.

Comment

I read on heroeswiki that the writers have confirmed that Peter has all of Sylar's powers, as well as Eden's and the haitian's

Comment

how did he get the hatians? he has never been near the hatian i dont think. unless if it was when peter was in jail the same time claire and hrg and the hatian were there.

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
                      how did he get the hatians? he has never been near the hatian i dont think. unless if it was when peter was in jail the same time claire and hrg and the hatian were there.
                      In "Unexpected", when HRG and TH were on the roof and they tried to taser Pete.

Comment

At the highschool is the only possible place! If it is true! Peter was on the ground and Eden and the Haitian were in the trees! But that just depends on how close he would have to be.

Comment

if peter is not dead, he can now time travel.
                          Last edited by khalil; 05-23-2007, 07:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisxs5
                            At the highschool is the only possible place! If it is true! Peter was on the ground and Eden and the Haitian were in the trees! But that just depends on how close he would have to be.
                            Please see post #11

Comment

Originally posted by whitenack
                              In "Unexpected", when HRG and TH were on the roof and they tried to taser Pete.

http://heroeswiki.com/Unexpected

o ya he was there too lol. but still were they ever close enough for peter to get the powers?

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎