Collapse
No announcement yet.

When I try to find him...he can see me

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

OR maybe through a band of connections through other people! She had never meet Peter and found him.

Comment

She doesn't have to know the person to find them, as she wouldn't have been able to find Peter and all the other people the COmpany wanted her to find if she had that limitaion. As far as has been shown, all she needs is a name and a map, and she can piinpoint their exact location

Comment

Exactly

Comment

"or Read the comic"

Not understanding what you are saying.

"...Peter..."

Yah. Forgot about all that. Yet Another crazy theory has been anhilated by logic and continuity.

Comment

The new bad guy must be someone the agency wanted. Since Molly's power is finding people for the agency. But there was no indication that there was someone else the agency wanted more other than Sylar. Sylar was the most dangerous person to the agency.

Comment

Originally posted by timbojill
              ... Sylar was the most dangerous person to the agency....
              Key word: "was"

Comment

Originally posted by timbojill
                The new bad guy must be someone the agency wanted. Since Molly's power is finding people for the agency. But there was no indication that there was someone else the agency wanted more other than Sylar. Sylar was the most dangerous person to the agency.
                The agency seems to have more knowledge of people with powers than they have shown us. There could be lots of good and bad people that they are looking for.

Originally posted by whitenack
                Key word: "was"
                I think you misundersttod what they were saying.

Comment

What if they're on the same side as the company....

Comment

Who, the bad guys?

Comment

These are all terrific ''ideas''... but i still think it's Lionel, think about it he have all of jor-el powers even though he lied by saying his acknowledgment was gone.. in fact his bond with jor-el is more powerful than ever..

And remember in season five when ever Lionel eyes turned white.. that was molly trying to locate him.. and at the time she didn't know he can see her..

I'm telling you guys.. it's Lionel Luthor, if by any chance i'm wrong about my claim and Heroes pull a smallville and have someone from the wwe guest star like Kane or Boogeyman.. than i'm really sorry*
                      Last edited by Talon's-curse; 06-19-2007, 09:43 PM.

Comment

Being serious now- I bet Lionel is going to be the Eradicator from the comics.

If Heroes ever goes for one-time giant celeb guest stars that cant act as a quick ratings gimick, someone is going to get hurt.

Comment

I hope they stay with using the somewhat unknown actors that they have been using.

Comment

I would love to see Billie Piper pop up in a scene with Claude

Comment

Billie Piper in heroes would be awesome.

Allison Mack in Heroes would be even more awesome.

Comment

Agreed.

I would love to see Allison Mack in a non-Chloe role.

Other than her pre Smallville stuff that is.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎