Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why didnt Peter save Ted from the Feds?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why didnt Peter save Ted from the Feds?

Just curious if I wasnt the only one who wondered why?

Yeah, I know. Ted's was like the most important person in the world at that point, he shouldn't have let him out of his sight for a minute. And between the two of them escape would have been real easy. Ted told them to run, but Peter has to quit panicing and get is sh.. together.

Comment

True, grap Ted and Claire, become invisible and fly away!

Comment

And if anyone id's the brother of a semi-famous politician as flying in, obstructing justice, and flying out along with Nathan's illegitimate daughter in tow? What then?

Comment

Yeah, That's why he's got to be invisible first. Other-wise they already have his face for the moments they saw him. And Nathan's already won the election what are they going to do.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisxs5
            True, grap Ted and Claire, become invisible and fly away!
            I don't think he could fly them away! Peter doesn't have superstrength afterall!!

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoDyslexic
              Yeah, That's why he's got to be invisible first. Other-wise they already have his face for the moments they saw him. And Nathan's already won the election what are they going to do.
              Just ask Nixon - scandal can hurt you AFTER you've been in office as well as before. And can he use 2 powers at once? Good call on the lack of super strength by the way...unless he's hung around Jessica.

Comment

I've been under the impression that he can use two powers at once, I heard some arguments in another thread. I also believe he can because in "Five Years Gone" it really looked like he used Telekinesis while invisible. But that's a good point about him not being able to lift both Ted and Claire, He's flown with Cluade, but I think whether or not he can fly while carrying poeple depends more on his Flying ability itself than his strength.

Comment

Well for Claude he was able to get a good holding position on him and then after that it was up to his flying ability to keep them in the air. But to pull both Claire and Ted off of the ground and drag them around would take a considerable amount of strength on his part. Just remember how Nathan dropped Peter in the pilot. Peter was too heavy and Nathan just couldn't get a good enough grip.

Comment

in 5 years gone by he had superstrength. he was tossing a guard around just before futuer hero and peter came into that room here present Hiro & Suresh was in. so i'll go with the consensus that he can fly around one person. Peter does have Hiro's ability to freeze time but he hasnt used it yet. He displayed this power in 5 years gone by when he rescued ando & future hiro.

Comment

If we really want to get down to the technicalities of it, then we will need to know exactly how much Cluade, Ted and Claire way. If Ted and Claire, who are both short and skinny, weigh the same combined as Claude, Tall and medium build, then there is no question that Peter could do it.

Originally posted by Doox
                      And if anyone id's the brother of a semi-famous politician as flying in, obstructing justice, and flying out along with Nathan's illegitimate daughter in tow? What then?
                      Of course if some id's him as Nathans brother the way the evnts played out then he is still screwed. He was with a wanted fugitive who was arrested and then murdered. Not to mention he graped the illegitimate daughter and disappeared while bumping people who wouldve seen it. So if the question is "what then" then answer is he saves Ted and NY doesnt explode. Any politician can spin that around to the good side!
                      Last edited by chrisxs5; 05-19-2007, 02:39 PM.

Comment

Because they went into peter's files and deleted the brains folder so that peter couldn't access it and use common sense.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎