No announcement yet.

Sylar's Disappearing Act...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sylar's Disappearing Act...

Anyone else notice how he was standing there one second talking to that blonde FBI chick and then the next second his voice was still right there but he was no where to be seen??? I hope he didnt eat claude...

Noooo!!!! Not my Doctor Who!!!! Bad Sylar! Bad!

I wouldn't worry too much about it. Sylar's powers tend to slip into the blackhole known as "plothole land".

One minute he can seemingly fly and the next he can't. Or suddenly he seems to be able to heal himself like when Peter tackled him off of the school or when he slowed his heart down so slow that he appeared dead. Or how about the time he resisted JediEden's power of persuasion? Plothole land. Only explantion.

Comment

Hahaha, plothole land. Haven't heard that one before.

Sylar's disappearing act has been done in nearly every other movie or series. People do that all that time. One moment they are talking to you then you take your eyes off them. When you turn back a second later, they are gone. Makes them look inconspicuous..

One example is the dark knight a.k.a Batman.
      Last edited by kazek; 05-16-2007, 05:57 AM.

Comment

Another example would be the Ninja Turtles!

Comment

Originally posted by kazek

Sylar's disappearing act has been done in nearly every other movie or series. People do that all that time. One moment they are talking to you then you take your eyes off them. When you turn back a second later, they are gone. Makes them look inconspicuous..
          Yea, I know... but this show seems to always have an explanation for things like that. It probably is nothing, like you said, but i guess it caught my attention and since there happens to be a hero with the power of invisibility who hasnt been seen around in awhile it just made me think... I hope he didnt though. lol

Comment

Maybe Sylar's got some catlike reflexes or maybe he just slipped into the crowd. Maybe the director didn't feel the need to show us where Sylar went because it didn't matter. LOL - That's a lot of maybes.......

Either that or Clark's dead and Sylar's got his powers. Let's hope that Sylar can make better use of them.

Comment

PFFFFFFFT HAHAHAHAHA.

Comment

That would be an intersting twist! Peter needs to meet with clark so he can run fast and all that jazz! Though there is a girl in one of the graphic novels that can do that too... I think just about everyone could make better use of clarks powers than he does at this point...

Comment

I thought for some reason that people couldn't hear Claude when he was invisible. He and Peter had a conversation walking down the street while both invisible, and nobody noticed. Even when they started fighting and knocking things over, it didn't seem like anyone actually heard them. Maybe it's just me.

anyhow, if Sylar had Claude's ability, I don't think his voice would be heard if my theory is correct.

Comment

Well - from what I remember - they did knock stuff over and people on the street were looking around - but they didn't hear them.

I don't think Claude is gone yet - he's a tough guy. And didn't it say somewhere that he was making an appearance on the finale? He needs to throw Peter off a building one more time before he leaves the show lol.

Comment

I second that!

Or at the very least beyatch slap him again.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎