Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by skylar
    Lana: What are you going to do, Lex Kill me? Because that's the only way you're going to keep me in this -----. Some people are saying this b***h or marriage. I'm saying manison. WHO'S RIGHT?
    She said mansion.

Comment

i thought the part when clark looked at MM's wound and said "That's not nothing" was kinda funny and obvious.

Comment

Favorite Phantom Quotes

1) Clark Kent & Lana Lang (at the barn loft)

Clark: Lana?

Lana: I'm leaving Lex.

Clark (looking very happy): Lana, I know this is when I'm supposed to say I'm sorry, but I can't.

Lana: Clark, I came here to say goodbye. Lex is going to be very angry. It's too dangerous. I have to leave Smallville.

Clark: Lana, you don't have to worry about Lex. You don't have to be afraid. I can protect you from him. I can protect you from anything.

Lana: You can't this time. Clark, I'm sorry. Just know that I will always love you.

(Clark Kent super-speeds over to Lana Lang).
        Clark: Wait, lana. I can't lose you again...Not without telling you the truth about me.

Lana: Clark, I already know about your powers.

Clark: There's more. I'm from another planet. It's called Krypton. It's light-years away, and my parents sent me here to save me. They sent me to earth, just before Krypton was destroyed. Please say something.

Lana (kisses Clark Kent): You're still the same Clark Kent to me.

Clark: I guess there's no reason for you to go. We can be together now. You'd be safe.

Lana: You won't be.

Clark: There's not many things that can hurt me.

Lana: Clark, you're not invincible. You have a weakness.

Clark: How do you know that? Did anyone tell you that? It was Lionel, wasn't it? Lana, you need to tell me everything you know.

Lana: Clark, Lionel threatened to kill you, if I didn't marry Lex. (Clark comes over to hug Lana and has an angry look in his eye).

2) Clark Kent, Lionel Luthor and the Martian Manhunter

Lionel: Clark, what are you doing here?

Clark: What I should have done a long time ago. You came into my life, pretending to be some guardian angel. You're exactly the opposite.

Lionel: No, Clark. You've got it all wrong. I swear. Clark, if Lana's spoken to you, I know what you must be thinking, but you've got to listen to me!

Clark: I've listened to you for too long!

Lionel: Lex is tracking a wraith from the Phantom Zone. I had to force Lana to marry him. It was the only way she could get close to him to get the information I needed to help you!

Clark: No. I never asked you to help, and I never will.

Lionel: You're not a murderer. You're Kal-El!

Clark: Don't call me by that name!

The Martian Manhunter super-speeds by and grabs a hold of Clark's fist, to stop Clark from hurting Lionel.

Martian Manhunter: Stop. This man is on our side. he's an emissary of Jor-El.

Lionel: I know. I know. The methods I have to use seem cruel, heartless, but the truth is, I'm using them to protect you.

Clark: I don't understand. None of this makes any sense.

Lionel: It was when Lex was possessed with Zod, I became possessed with all of your father's knowledge. I found myself writing in Kryptonian, the symbol for power.

Martian Manhunter: It was a beacon -- the same beacon Jor-El used when he needed me.

Clark (looking at Martian Manhunter): You knew my father?

Martian Manhunter: I worked for Jor-El, bringing criminals to justice. When Krypton was on the verge of annihilation, he asked me to keep an eye out for you.

Clark: Where have you been all these years?

Martian Manhunter: Watching from a distance.

Lionel: Your father wanted you to pass the test without any help. He wasn't to interfere, unless it was absolutely necessary.

Martian Manhunter: When you unleashed those phantoms, your life was at stake. I didn't have a choice.

Lionel: Like what happened at the docks in Seattle.

Clark: When that phantom affected my mind.

Lionel: That's right.

Martian Manhunter: But unfortunately, I've lost a step since then.

Clark: What happened?

Martian Manhunter: Nothing.

Clark (looking at blood on his shirt): That's not nothing.

Martian manhunter: I had a run-in with the last phantom. I have to leave earth's atmosphere to heal. But first I must complete the job I started.

Clark: I'll go after the phantom. I have the crystal that Raya gave me.

Martian Manhunter: I doubt that crystal will work.

Lionel: It's not an ordinary phantom, Clark. It's a product of a Kryptonian lab experiment. It's been destroying one human being after another, desperately searching for the only host that will ensure its survival -- a Kryptonian body.

Clark: Where's the phantom?

Martian Manhunter: If you were to get infected, it could kill you.

Clark: People are being killed every day. If anyone's gonna stop this phantom, it's gonna be me.

3) Lana (to Lex): Clark means more to me than you ever will.

4) Chloe Sullivan and Clark Kent

Chloe: So, Lex is tracking a wraith from the Phantom Zone, and Lionel is your new father figure? This is a lot of excitement in one day.

Clark: There's more. Lana's leaving him (Lex).

Chloe: That's a happy headline. Why didn't you say anything?

Clark: Chloe, I told Lana my secret. She knows everything. She knows that I'm. . . an alien.

Chloe: Wow. So I guess we have a new charter member of the Clark Kent secret-keeping club. What did she say?

Clark (smiling): She kissed me.

Chloe: That's fantastic. You've been wanting this forever. You just -- You must be on Cloud 99.

Clark: I will be as soon as I deal with this phantom.

5) Clark Kent, Lex Luthor and the Phantom/Bizarro Clark

Clark: She was your wife, Lex.

Lex: Now is not the time to lecture me about my marriage, Clark.

Clark: Why'd you do it? Just tell me!

Lex: Get your hands off of me!!

Clark: Were you afraid she was going to bring you down? Or was it too humiliating for you, that she was gonna leave you? Why'd you have to kill her? Why?

Lex: What are you talking about?

Clark: You already know. Lana is dead.

Lex (looks surprised): No.

Clark: No. You don't need to act so surprised. You're the one who killed her! You put a bomb in her car. You're the one who killed her!

Lex: Get out of here. It (the phantom) will kill us both.

The Phantom: He's right. At last. . . A Kryptonian. (It heads right towards Clark and bangs right into Clark).

Bizarro Clark/Phantom: Thanks for sharing. I feel a lot better now.

Clark: What just happened?

Bizarro Clark/Phantom: I took a little of your DNA. And now I'm gonna take your life.

Clark: What the heck are you?

Bizarro Clark/Phantom: I'm you. Only a little more bizarre.
        Last edited by tibbit78; 05-19-2007, 01:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Merlindamage
          Lana: What are you gonna do>? Kill me? That's the only way you're gonna keep me in this b****.

Lana rocks!
          Hell yea she do!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BWOracle
            Some of my favorites from Phantom:

Lionel: “Oh, dear.”

Lana: “I’m leaving Lex.”
            Clark: “I know this is where I’m supposed to say I’m sorry, but I can’t.”

Lana: “You aren’t capable of love, Lex. You never were.”

Lana: “What kind of monster are you?”

Lana: “This marriage is over.” (finally)

Lana after the slap: “That’s the last time you’ll ever touch me.”

Lana: “What are you going to do Lex. Kill me? Because it’s the only way you’re gonna keep me in this mansion.”

Lionel to Clark: “I know, I know. The methods I have to use seem cruel, heartless. But the truth is I’m using them to protect you.” (the ends justify the means, I guess)

Chloe: “So Lex is tracking a wraith from the Phantom Zone and Lionel Luthor is your new father figure. This is a lot of excitement for one day.”

Chloe: “Wow. So I guess we have a new charter member of the Clark Kent Secret Keeper’s Club.”

Bizarro to Clark: “Thanks for sharing.”

Bizarro to Clark: “I’m you. Only a little more bizarre.”

Bizarro to Lionel: “How do you like my new look.”

Clark: “Washington, D.C. is no different then Topeka. It’s only a few seconds more away from me.”

Martian Manhunter referring to Lionel: “He’s an emissary of Jo-El.”
            mansion

i am so glad that someone put it right that she says MANSION not marriage. and this covers all my favorite quotes. but if lana is dead why didnt clark go try and find her remains and take them to jor-el for bringing back.

Comment

She said marriage.

Why would she say killing her is the only way Lex could keep her in the mansion? She leaves the mansion all the time.

After Lex slapped her, she was leaving the MARRIAGE.

Comment

Originally posted by HeddyH
                She said marriage.

Why would she say killing her is the only way Lex could keep her in the mansion? She leaves the mansion all the time.

After Lex slapped her, she was leaving the MARRIAGE.
                wrong because if he kills her she is no longer in the marriage. she says mansion. i watched it over and over again. we will find out when it comes out on dvd and have subtitles on.

Comment

I don't know about you guys, but when I read some of the quotes, I can't help cracking up like crazy! Specially when Lionel, Clark or Chloe are involved, they can be funny without knowing it!

Comment

It's mansion. Lex told Lana "Do you really think I'd let you go this easily?"

Then Lana's line: "What are you gonna do Lex? Kill me? Because it's the only way you're gonna keep me in this mansion."

Comment

Originally posted by SecretzNLyz15
                      It's mansion. Lex told Lana "Do you really think I'd let you go this easily?"

Then Lana's line: "What are you gonna do Lex? Kill me? Because it's the only way you're gonna keep me in this mansion."
                      thank you!

Comment

Martha 2 Clark: "I always thought that you would be first to leave"

More or less

Comment

"At Last, a Kryp-to-nian"

HAHA! Am I the only one who busted out laughing while watching that little kid say that?

Originally posted by marrymelana
                          wrong because if he kills her she is no longer in the marriage. she says mansion. i watched it over and over again. we will find out when it comes out on dvd and have subtitles on.
                          Youre both wrong, she said "in this b****" HAHA

Seriously though, all jokes aside, she said Marriage. We all know the lines "till death do us part" BUT! By saying this, she meant that would be the only way to keep her from actually LEAVING him, if she was in capable of doing anything meaning she would be dead
                          Last edited by Digitalsteel; 06-01-2007, 09:19 AM.

Comment

Actually I rewatched it not long ago and I change my vote, she most definitely said mansion. There's no denying it when you rewatch it.

Comment

Originally posted by MidgardDragon
                              Actually I rewatched it not long ago and I change my vote, she most definitely said mansion. There's no denying it when you rewatch it.
                              i watched this epi like 15 times when i tivo'd it to make sure i didnt miss any thing. i am glad people are agreeing with me she does say MANSION. cause if she dies she aint married to him anymore. so marriage dosen't make sense in with the other words she said. if anyone thinks it is marriage they should play that part over again and listen after the car key is removed from thier ear cause it is pretty clear she says mansion.

Comment

My favorite line was...

Lois- Lantitude and Longitude. No duh.

But that's just me I guess.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡