Clear All

Originally posted by STFanatic
    Here is a scene"

Peter takes Claire up into the sky and drops her:

Peter: "Oops". (Starts to laugh)
    Claire begins healing up and:
    Claire: "That as not funny!"
    Peter: "Well I knew you wouldn't be hurt."
    Claire: "Yeah, but my designer shirt Grandma gave me will never be the same!".

Originally posted by Superbeard
    We don't know if he can use more than one power at once yet. He always has used them one at a time up to this point.
    That's very true. That's probably how Sylar beat him that time, Peter got stuck being invisible with no other abilities to help him. He made the wrong choice.

Comment

In the ep where his girlfriend is shot in isaac's loft, he was both invisible, while using tk. So he can use more than one ability. I guess it depends on his concentration.

Comment

In "Five Years Gone" when Niki finishes talking with Hiro and Ando in the club she goes and sits by Peter. While invisible he brings the cup towards himself with Telekinesis, you can tell because it's sliding before he becomes visible. I think that's indication that he can use two powers at once.

Comment

He of course for the first time projected his power to another when he made Claire invisible. To think a few weeks ago he couldnt control his it for him alone.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎