No announcement yet.

sylar the bomb? maybe not ....

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sylar the bomb? maybe not ....

i taped both the global (canadian feed) and the NBC one. 2 slightly different trailers. looks like Peter is gonna face off against Sylar but looks like he's losing control on Ted's heat power - at the same time "it's gotta be done" or something to that effect.

regardless, i'm not so sure either person is the bomb. perhaps combination of the two using the same power on each other?

They could sucker punch each other!!!!!!

Comment

something has to explain both of them surviving for next season. that very well might be it.

Comment

I think it will be something along those lines!

Comment

It will probably be Peter, Sylar will just make the situation worse.

Comment

I think the bomb will be the result of Peter and Sylar fighting. I think Sylar wants to go boom - but he can't - until he get's Claire's powers. I mean - even Ted would go up with a puff of smoke if he'd blown up.

I think Sylar wants to draw Peter out - because he knows that Peter is protecting Claire and then he wants to get Claire. Or else maybe - Sylar wants to trick Peter into exploding - so the future will happen as Sylar has seen it.

Comment

I am almost betting the "Boom" never happens.

But I will go to the Suppositions boards to post my thoughts.

Comment

How powerful is Candice? Maybe it'll "look" like the bomb went off...I don't know how it'll tie into the plot, but I've seen previews of the bomb going off - maybe those were just an illusion.

Comment

That is a good thought.

From what she said to Micah, she must be pretty powerful in hat she can show people.
                  She said (something like) she could show him things that would mess him up.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginx
                    ] I think Sylar wants to go boom - but he can't - until he get's Claire's powers. I mean - even Ted would go up with a puff of smoke if he'd blown up
                    Claire's powers of regeneration are limited. If she's blown to pieces, she ain't coming back. Also if her brain is too damaged (as the power lies there apparently), again, she ain't regenerating. Claire's ability is cool but it doesn't make her invulnerable.

So I don't think Claire's power is needed to survive, as Ted's power probably doesn't harm the person who has it, even to the extreme. As there's no way even Peter could survive being blown apart -- and we know he did survive in the dark future timeline. The "exploding" body probably emits a massive burst of radiation outward, with the body itself being unaffected.

Comment

we will see. i was listening to the radio this morning and they have this insider who comes on and discusses tv shows and major show finales. they said the last 3 -5 mins of Heroes is actually the beginning of next season!

Comment

Nitro, from Marvel Comics, has a similar power and was the catalyst to the "Civil War" storyline spanning the entire Marvel Universe. His power worked in the same way, it radiated out from him and he stayed safe.

Comment

Well Ted was just fine after exploding; who knows how many times!

Comment

keep in mind, Claire injected that serum to calm him down and prevent him from going nuclear.

Comment

Originally posted by ash146
                              keep in mind, Claire injected that serum to calm him down and prevent him from going nuclear.
                              And once again keep in mind that Peter went nuclear in the dark future timeline and survived it so it seems the person with the power is definitely immune to anything it can unleash.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎