Collapse
No announcement yet.

is candice ugly.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

They should have had him him freeze time for the training. I completely agree with you.

Comment

U know since her power is like Mystique I hope this isnt a cheap ripoff of the same blue almost reptile like gurl

Comment

doubt it^^ She's probably just an average looking person who got a bad deal from life and is bitter about it and so uses her power for selfish reasons.

And Candice isn't a rip-off of Mystique. Mystique can shape shift - Candice does a mind warp trick so you see something other than what is there - different power.

Comment

With the comment she made while eating the fries, I think shes fat!

Comment

Hiro probably grew up learning swordplay he just needed to learn the killer instinct from pops.

Candace's appearance is probably an illusion. My guess is she is horribly disfigured underneath it all.

Comment

She's totally fat. Since Linderman died, I bet we will see her true side in the finale.

And yeah, he wasnt even with his dad for a whole afternoon.

Comment

Well - Hiro's dad did mention that Hiro was a fast learner lol.......I think he has it imprinted in his being that he's a fighter - like his father. Use the force luke lol....

Comment

On the NBC Rewind commentary George Takei made a comment that seems to answer the question.
                  He comments on the french fries

Comment

Originally posted by STFanatic
                    On the NBC Rewind commentary George Takei made a comment that seems to answer the question.
                    He comments on the french fries
                    Again - you are yoda. I must go watch the rewind now. lol.

Comment

Questions you have... the answers you seek... Helpful try to be I am.
                      mmmm. heh heh

Matthew John Armstrong, aka. Ted, George Takei & Masi Oka do the commentary on NBC Rewind.
                      Well worth the watch!

Last edited by STFanatic; 05-15-2007, 07:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by STFanatic
                        Questions you have... the answers you seek... Helpful try to be I am.
                        mmmm. heh heh

Matthew John Armstrong, aka. Ted, George Takei & Masi Oka do the commentary on NBC Rewind.
                        Well worth the watch!

http://www.nbc.com/Heroes/video/commentary.shtml
                        Right on - thanks for the link

Comment

My pleasure

Anytime I can share something Heroes, I jump on it

Comment

Originally posted by Ginx
                            Yeah - but being angry at the world for it being crule doesn't mean you should just side with the people who are going to heal the world by blowing it up. Lame.
                            People have reasons for making their choices. Like maybe Linderman was the only one who was nice to her in a world that judges on physical appearance. And Linderman has proved that he can be convincing in his "ends justify the means" conversations.

Originally posted by phantom222
                            ya i think she`ll turn out to be a nicer hero than we thought. remember, hiro helped her in the future, and hiro, future or not, wouldnt help virrans.

Comment

I thought the woman she was posing as at the election booths looked like the Oracle from Matrix Revolutions

Comment

Originally posted by chrisxs5
                                With the comment she made while eating the fries, I think shes fat!
                                Yah and she does happen to like eating. She's been eating the entire time she's been with Micah. definately fat

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎