Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lana: I would never hurt the man I love

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

All I know is it was sweet seeing her tell Lex what he wanted to hear and REALLY mean Clark!!!! Bye Bye Lexana, and GOOD Riddance!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JorEl23
      All I know is it was sweet seeing her tell Lex what he wanted to hear and REALLY mean Clark!!!! Bye Bye Lexana, and GOOD Riddance!!!!!!!!!!!
      AMEN.

Comment

Re: Re: Lana: I would never hurt the man I love

Originally posted by tina_mariee
        She was blackmailed into it...
        If she didn't marry Lex then Clark would be dead.
        She had no choice...
        Didn't you watch the episode?

You might as well give it up...this site is filled with Lana haters. Clark and Lana have done nothing but protect one another since day one. It isn't like Chloe who was going to literally report to lional on everything about Clark's life. But still Lana gets blamed for everything bad in Smallville.

Comment

Re: Re: Lana: I would never hurt the man I love

Originally posted by tina_mariee
          She was blackmailed into it...
          If she didn't marry Lex then Clark would be dead.
          She had no choice...
          Didn't you watch the episode?
          They did but they are Chloe fans

Originally posted by foreversmallville
          You might as well give it up...this site is filled with Lana haters. Clark and Lana have done nothing but protect one another since day one. It isn't like Chloe who was going to literally report to lional on everything about Clark's life. But still Lana gets blamed for everything bad in Smallville.
          exactly.
          Love Clana

Comment

The funny thing is Lex arrogance made him totally buy that line.Guess he needs to learn the hard way.
            Great line Steve Thank you very much.
            Last edited by darkone; 05-13-2007, 11:51 AM.

Comment

I knew exactly what she meant. And so did all of you.
              It's a shame it depends on who's "side" you're on.

I'm signing this with something a little less petty.

IRAQ WAR HATER

Comment

Originally posted by MidgardDragon
                Except she protected Clark from harm by marrying Lex, and she knew she was doing so. She threw herself in front of a bullet for him and much like she herself didn't realize Clark had done the same thing for her in earlier seasons, Clark did not realize that she was protecting him as well. How many times has Clark "hurt" Lana for the sake of protecting her from true harm? It's the same situation only reversed.

For real I would have to agree greatly. Clark hurt lana enuff especially in the beginning he was a big weenie. Giving her mixed emotions wanting her then not wanting her. He looked her in the eyes and told her he didn't love her. Come on, there were other ways to do that. And she had to do the same thing on her wedding day to him. It is what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Deana
                  She should have added the clause I would never hurt the man that I love...after he tells me all his secrets or I find them out on my own.
                  This couldn't have been more perfectly said. It is not equal in them hurting each other. Clark has only kept his secret from her. She has gone behind his back with Lex in Reckoning and Lockdown. Clark puts her first, and Lana puts Clark second/third.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Lana: I would never hurt the man I love

Originally posted by foreversmallville
                    It isn't like Chloe who was going to literally report to lional on everything about Clark's life.
                    Now, now......she didn't tell Lionel anything of importance. We all know that.

Comment

Originally posted by mobiusklein
                      She rebounded with Lex and rubbed Clark's face in it like she did with Adam and Whitney. She's a pain machine. She thinks the only person who feels pain is herself.
                      OK, but in all fairness, you probably wouldn't enjoy being told that someone who supposedly loved you their whole life now suddenly doesn't love you anymore after they finally got to have you. Ouch. It wasn't right that she went running to Lex, it was weak and showed how fragile Lana really is. But it's at least understandable.

Comment

Originally posted by All about Clark
                        This couldn't have been more perfectly said. It is not equal in them hurting each other. Clark has only kept his secret from her. She has gone behind his back with Lex in Reckoning and Lockdown. Clark puts her first, and Lana puts Clark second/third.
                        Yeah!

It WAS Clark's secret to tell or not tell. Why can't he have a secret that is totally his own secret if that's what he wants? It's OK with me. I personally don't feel that he owed it to her to tell her. Even when they were playing house. Because at that time he was effectively human, if not biologically. Trust goes two ways. Lana has plenty of secrets she has not given up. Especially to Clark.
                        Last edited by Dor el; 05-15-2007, 12:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dor el
                          Yeah!

It WAS Clark's secret to tell or not tell. Why can't he have that is totally his own secret if that's what he wants? Trust goes two ways. Lana has plenty of secrets she has not given up. Especially to Clark.
                          But Clark still got with her in Season five, thinking his past would just magically go away, ignored her when he got his powers back, then lied and told her he didn't love her. Was this just forgotten or something? That's a pretty bad thing to do to someone.
                          And with Reckoning, Lana was just trying to be there for someone. Sure Lex isn't one of Clark's favorite people, but does Lana honestly know the stuff that Lex has done?

Comment

Originally posted by SecretzNLyz15
                            Geez..Lana is blamed for EVERYTHING isn't she? Well then, F**K YOU Lana for global warming, famine, war, and how DARE you make the wind blow hard enough to cause my drink to fall over?!! *sarcasm*

Give it a break. Clark has hurt Lana just as much as Lana has hurt Clark. It's equal.
                            I AGREE!!

Comment

Originally posted by tmack09
                              I AGREE!!
                              I 2nd that.

Comment

Clark felt forced into telling Lana he didn't love her because of HER actions. He couldn't be honest without putting her life at risk because she was too close to Lex. Clark hurt himself as well. It clearly isn't what he wanted, but he did it to protect her. Lana going behind Clark's back did hurt Clark and did nothing to protect Clark at the time of Lockdown and Reckoning. It is not equal. If she wasn't so hot for his secret, they'd be together right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎